Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

box tournament toledo ohio to promote league

Bruggy

Thats right if your near toledo ohio we are talking of having a box tournament winner will get a unopened box of md $10 to get in however i need at least 14 players this will be at the game room in toledo ohio on 7-7-2008 if i know i will have enough players i will call the store owner and have him order the box pm me if your comming this is to premote gameplay at this store we are having a hard time getting the league started and need your help the start time will be 4pm if i get enough pms i will talk with the store owner to push it up to 12 pm schools out right lol and make it cheaper. so please check here for updates also if it goes well we will do this again and more offen. thank you for your support.

Last edited:
Adam! Is this modified hp-md, dp-up, or unlimited either way count me in. im gonna guess that its hp-md seeing your strict against modified mondays but please fill me in

sry good point it will be hp-md with md box for grabs. Before you even ask S.A. ill tell you now i will run the league same time so those that are out can still win pop packs and a holo dark nrg i wont forget the kids there lol

you know me to well lol good luck getting more though who do you have so far
my guess
wes
you
the other adam
lee
brandon?
scott
and if i dont work me
that makes 7 but wes and scott will want to barrow brandons and my deck lee can help with one and the other adam for scott? sound about right? You need to make those hoovers get their own cards lol. they can buy starter decks at the front desk lol.

sounds about right lol really though you cant just walk over a room and ask me you had to post it? lol. ok whatever

well that makes half and you know well that the store owner will have it with 12 players but ok. Btw no! Make me! lol

the box tournament will be postponed until further notice so that we might be able to attract the Sandusky players still going to have it now just on a later date

Back