Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BR Blog (Seniors)

toxicroak 96

I like never post reports or anything on the Gym, even though I've been a member here for about a year. I think I'll do one of those BR blogs and post all my reports that I feel like posting, anyway, I attended a BR in NC in Winston Salem, and I'm not from the area just visting family. I decided on Sablelock for this tournament because, I expected a smaller turnout and I like Sablelock. There's 11 Seniors.

Rd.1 vs. Sceptile/Tangrowth/Sunflora

I have a cruddy hand and have to use a few Wager to help set up. I eventually get a Chomp C rolling through things and get a few Honchkrow prizes, I'm able to two shot pretty much any Sceppy and the fact his field usually had no energy in play

1-0

Rd.2 vs. Mismagius/Roserade/Zangoose

I open well here and get a quick kill with Sableye on a Zangoose on turn 2, I set up Chomp and kill the Claydol which cripples his field and I sweep the game.

2-0

Rd.3 vs. Tyranitar Prime

He opens well with a T1 T-tar and uses the attack. I heal with Chomp C and quickly get 3 SP in play to spray 2 Uxie eventually. He belts a Larvitar and I snipe it, and eventually kill T-tar and then kill 2 Uxie in one turn with the damage from the spread.

3-0.

Had to drop early to go visit family lol. I would have played against Luxchomp in the next round.

Back