Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BR report w/ Charizard G

blitz101

So I'm up till 4 am on the day of the BR and I can't decide what to play. Then I remember what my friend said to me the day before. It's just BR, have some fun. I decide to play Charizard G for fun along with Typhlosion, Rayquazza, and Porygon2. It was a fun list to play and I dont regret playing it.

Round 1: VS Dolley w/Shaymin/ Beautifly

She flips over a Shaymin and I have Zard G start with Baltoy on the bench. I get energies going pretty fast and get a KO on Shaymin, but she soon KOs my Zard with Beautifly's Silver scale -.-. The next Turn I bring another Zard up and get 3 energies and a Gain on it with Willpower/ Porygon2/ and manual. So the turn after that I Malevolent Fire and eventually KO her last Pokemon.

1-0

Round 2: VS Wai w/ Palkia Lock

I make major misplays here. I have the chance to KO stuff with Zard but instead i use Flame Jet getting repeated tails -.-. So he eventually Lost Cyclones me and KOs my Benched Zard with Palkia. I end up having nothing in the field and just concede.

1-1

Round 3: VS Patrick w/ Gyarados

----------------

1-2

Round 4: VS Rob w/ Dialga G/ Palkia G

This was a really fun match. So I get an early Prize lead with a T1 Zard + Gain + Energy for turn + Flint's Willpower KOing his active Baltoy :D. He some how makes a come back setting up Dialga G Lv. X and Palkia G lv. X. He miss plays pushing up the wrong Poke. But he was able to KO one of my Zard Xs. Anyways I end up using Malevolent Fire 4 times in this game! Almost all of them were back to back with two of them landing tails.

2-2

Plusle:

09-10
Leon first OP event and he came 2nd w/miss plays
Kevin 2nd
Charizard G
Malevolent Fire
Cor for being cool

Minun:

Gyarados and anything water for that matter
Heatran
Cor getting matched with bad pplz
Jack for not being there

This person is BPIF.

Great job, and I'm glad you took my advice =P.

BTW, don't badmouth water, Piplup is dah BDIF.

Bidier: You will need to do more than just win to make my props :)

ashinto: I have no words for that matchup lol

goldedda: I SAID EVOLUTIONS! XD

gallade: Yea I guess I could have made the list better but come on I was sleepy...

Back