Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BR @ TimeWarp and a cry for help

So I decide to come home from college for my sister's b-day party. And I end up taking her and another friend to the tournament @ Time Warp So that morning i'm sitting in my living room throwing together and modifying decks for the 3 of us. I ended up using my Luxray/Amphy deck that i had been messing around with for a while.

Game 1: vs Blisscry/vile
I got Luxray and ampharos going and pretty much cleaned up shop for that game.
1-0
Game 2: vs G&G
It just so happened that this was the only G&G deck being played in all of Masters. It took forever to get an Ampharos up and running for me so he just used his supporters willy-nilly. He eventually got gallade and gardy going and the rest is history.
1-1
Game 3 vs Frosslass
This was a fun game, Early on it was back and forth but some how I jumped out to 1 prize for me 3 prizes left for my opponent. Unfortunately due to all the spreading he did and my lack of luck rolling dice. He ended pulling off an amazing comeback with a double KO to finish it off.
1-2
Game 4 vs Raichu/Luxray
It was fun to play against a quazi-mirror match, This was definitely another fun match it was basically back and forth all game, until I got a slight lead and then never relinquished it.
2-2
Game 5 vs Kingdra
Ok so this was the game where i actually felt the most confident cause I had playtested against this deck 1,000 times before today and plus I had the weakness advantage. But I guess I was a little too overconfident and it cost me. T2 Kingdra and the rest is history.
2-3
So my first sub-500 finish in a while, forced me to rethink my deck but luckily for me it was a small 4pt tournament. (sister finished 1-4, friend finished 2-3)

Cry for help: To those that attended this tournament, I believe 3 of my lv X's got swiped out of my tin (darkai-tin, palkia and lucario-non tin). They were all in hard cases so if anyone has any idea what happened to them please let me know ASAP. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back