Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BREAKpoint in OKLA

old man

Where – Game Headquarters – 9118 S. Western in the Brookwood Shopping Center
When – Jan 23rd – Last of the registration begins at 10am. The packs will be given out at about 11am.
Entry fee - $30. For this you’ll start off with 6 packs.
You may now keep your energy you get at this event. At the end of the event is when you get 2 more packs and your promo card. You must play 3 rounds in order to get your other 2 packs and the promo card.
This event is limited to the 64 players.

NEW! - You can now prepay and preregister for this event at Game HQ's website or in store.
On the gameheadquarters.com website, if your smart phone shows "BROWSE" near the top left click on it, then click "Tournament Pre-Register" and follow through with the info.
Again on gameheadquarters.com website IF your browser shows "ONLINE STORE" near the top left, click on tournament pre-register.
If your browser does not show one of the above you cannot preregister, but can pay at the store.
Note you will not be paying me for this event, but the store itself.

Where – Alien Games on “A” street, (original location), in Jenks, OK
When – Jan 30th – Registration begins at noon. The packs will be given out at 1pm.
Entry fee - $30. For this you’ll start off with 6 packs.
NEW! - You may now keep your energy you get from me. At the end of the event is when you get 2 more packs and your promo card. You must play 3 rounds in order to get your other 2 packs and the promo card.

For those who haven’t done a pack draft before, it’s easy! When you get your 6 packs of cards, you open them. With what you get inside plus basic energy that I give you, you make a 40 card deck. With 10 cards in a pack you’ll have extras left over so you set them aside. When it’s time to play, you & your opponent will play for 4 prizes instead of the normal 6.

If you have any questions about any of this, just ask here or PM me here.

Last edited:
The pokemon.com event locator shows Game HQ on the 30th and Alien on the 23rd. Should we go off of that information or this thread?

Back