Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Breeding Question ...

Nu Gundam

Since I never really attempted to "TM Breeding" before, I would like to know if the follwing works. I am attempting to breed Hydro Pump and Dragon Pulse into a Bagon using a male Gyarados and female Bagon, and the male Gyarados have the following attacks.

Gyarados

Dragon Dance
Hydro Pump
Hyper Beam
Dragon Dance

IFF I were to teach Gyarados Dragon Pulse as a means to TM Breed into Bagon, will Bagon learn TM Pulse? Or should I just teach Bagon the TM itself use that Bagon to TM Breed instead? (Provided that the Bagon is male)

PS. Yes, the female Bagon is Modest, so I might as well make a Specs-Mence =/
PS. Also, since I intend to teach my Salamence Draco Meteor ... is that offer only good once? Or can you teach it to multiple Pokemon?

Last edited:
Based on my Guide book, Bagon can't learn Dragon Pulse by Egg move. He can learn these by Egg

Hydro Pump
Thrash
Dragon Rage
Twister
Dragon Dance
Fire Fang
Shadow Claw
Dragon Rush

He can however learn Dragon Pulse by TM.

I have a question about level-up moves. If both the father and mother know the same move, it will be passed down to the child, correct? Does the child also have to be able to learn this move or is any move which both parents know passed down?

I have a question about level-up moves. If both the father and mother know the same move, it will be passed down to the child, correct? Does the child also have to be able to learn this move or is any move which both parents know passed down?

Yeah, the kid needs to be able to legally learn the attack.

Back