Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Britney Spears Circus... New Album!

Mew*

It just came out today. I find it to be pretty awesome. Bought a few of the songs on Amazon mp3 today. It has the already popular Womanizer song, plus a bunch of new great ones.

Circus and Mannequin are my favorites so far. They're so catchy and I'm sure they'll be big hits. Discuss what you think of the album and its songs.

I also got Shattered Glass, and it reminds me of dance style singing. I like that one too.

She mimed over on our X Factor ( Like American Idol ), when every one else sang live.

She can't be that talented if she resorts to that

Alright then. In that case, she is a horrible singer lol. A lot of "good" singers can't really sing IRL..

Alright, I guess all the music I listen to just appeared out of thin air.

Anyway, let's not turn this into a flame war over an untalented, lip syncing, fake bodied pop queen.

Back on topic

Cool, I'm glad to know that someone with less than half my untalented talent is making even more money besides already being rich. Go figgure.

I don't think she's very talented...I don't find her to have any kind of amazing voice or anything.

Meh, her music sounds really good to me, so I dont care if she doesn't have much tallent. Top quality song writers + mediocre singing + great editors = good music :tongue:

Same deal with Madonna music. They mix her voice with all these sounds to fix it up...

Back