Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Broken Time Space

In short, it removes all timing restrictions on evolving your Pokemon.

You may play a Basic Pokemon, and then immediately play a Stage 1 Pokemon onto it, and then immediately play a Stage 2 Pokemon onto that. Pokemon already in play when Broken Time-Space enters play may be evolved in the same way.

If you go second, you may play Broken Time-Space on your first turn, and then start evolving your Pokemon.

In short, it removes all timing restrictions on evolving your Pokemon.

You may play a Basic Pokemon, and then immediately play a Stage 1 Pokemon onto it, and then immediately play a Stage 2 Pokemon onto that. Pokemon already in play when Broken Time-Space enters play may be evolved in the same way.

If you go second, you may play Broken Time-Space on your first turn, and then start evolving your Pokemon.

Thank you so much! :smile:

I gladly appreciate your help!

Play it and evolve like mad (excluding level ups)

Great for decks with lots of evolutions and draw power (blastcatty, Torterra, etc.)

The way I explained it to the kids is...

"put down this Stadium and EVOLVE ALL YOU WANT during your turn."

Then, I played them with Stage 2 decks that have the stadium in there (Infernape for example).

It makes a HUGE impact on their understanding when you have Nothing on your bench and then ...

Bench Chimchar ,
Lay down the Broken Time Space
Say "stadium's effect"
Evolve Chimchar to Monferno
Then , immediately, lay down the Infernape to evolve the Monferno...

IN ONE TURN ... they see Infernape appear out of thin air!

I almost ALWAYS get a big reaction when I stack a same-turn stage 2 that way.
It's always something like "THERE'S SLAKING!"

I think the card has really made the game more enjoyable because there's always laughing or smack talk involved when it's played (in my household).

Good luck man ...

Back