Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Bugs, Spiders, and Sock puppets: Super T-Tar's Report

supertyranitar

Well, these past two states were decent, could've been better for me, but I won't complain. So, Anderson practically sneaks up on all of us, and I fill out two deck sheets: One for MetaNite, and one for MetaLix. Well, I went with Metalix.

So, let's get to the report then.

Round 1: Peter G. (Salamence/Catty thing)
I didn't get the chance to see all of his deck, for I got a t3 Meta ex up, and just killed the poor guy. On t3, Two bagons were gone, and Skitty faced off against that huge mean monster. Yeah, it wasn't pretty.

1-0

Round 2: Tom W. (Liability)
Well, we both don't get the best starts ever. From what I can tell, he got the worst of it all. I'm able to set up fast, and just ram through via Scizor (I Believe), and Meta DX, all of that. It wasn't too hard of a game. Sorry man. =(

2-0

Round 3: ??? (Mewtrick)
I can't remember the person's name, but this was more annoying then anything. So, I get a fast Scizor up, and just spam Steel wing. But, instead of Mew or anything, he had to have out Manny. So, it got a little annoying only doing ten. Let's step it up a notch, and use Cross-Cut. So, it's got 60, and then he brings up a Mew. I start my Steel Wingin' action, and pretty much have him set. All he has is Mew and Manny's out. Soon, I get a Meta ex, and he's pretty much set. Good Game man.

3-0

Round 4: Brian L (BanDoom)
This is a long, LONG game. We're exchanging many hits, and it comes down to three critical flips. He gets tails on all of them, and I'm able to win, just barely.

4-0

Round 5: Alex H. (RaiEggs)
It was actually a pretty hard game. That, and I'm just a nub vs. Raieggs. Anyway, I get a fast scizor out, but it some how gets KO'ed (O.O). I can't remember all the details, but it gets down to a pretty close prize area, 2-1. He sends in Wooper to confront my Meta ex, and amnesia's me. So, I ask the Judge real quick to see if Switching it would end the effect, and get the okay. So, I play switch, and send in Scyther (Farmer'ed it back in). Now, I notice that the Wooper has grass weakness, and that he doesn't have much of a bench....Folks. Prepare to be shocked. Scyther...actually knocked out something. I Attach the Castform, and KO the Wooper, rather then send in Meta ex. So, we're now 1-1. He sends in an Execute, and plays a metal to Tor. I retreat, and bring in Meta ex for game.

Great game man.

5-0

Round 6: Kyle S. (???)
I just get a bad start. 2 Onix, 1 Beldum and some other stuff. I bring it down 1-1 or so on prizes, and then lose. But, eh, oh well.

Top 8:

After the deck checks, I'm tired as heck, but willing to keep going. I mean, it's only a badge and money on the line, right?!

Round 1: Stephan V. (Banette/Shedinja)

Game 1: This wasn't too hard to win, I got Scizor out, and got through the Dinjas, and was able to win pretty fast.

Game 2: This was a little harder. He sets up pretty fast, and is gettin' down on those prizes. However, I'm able to get back in the game, and get some prizes back. It comes down to a sittin' match, and I've got two prizes left. I've also got a Steelix loaded (If I hadn't top'ed a switch, it would've got knocked out.) So, He evo's to a Banette, and KO's my active, and I send up Steelix, and KO his banette for game. GG man.

6-1

Round 2: Brian L (BanDoom)

Game 1: I just really can't set up, and he's able to get all the stops on me. I mean, there was no way I would've won this game.

Game 2: It looks like he'll have this game and go on. Well, not exactly. I'm able to come back from this gruesome start, and come back and win this game, out of the skin of my teeth, and top-decking via Magnetic Redraw.

Game 3: I make a critical mistake, and I doubt it would've mattered anyway. So, he wins this game.

So, now, it's on to play Aaron, and I'll just say I lost then too.

To be continued...

Mike, you've grown so much as a player. You're making your own legacy, good job.

EspeonChris14: I was feelin' lazy too...<.<
KingGengar: If only I had the Shards. ;_;
Prime: Thanks man.
Twitchy: Thanks dude, and I better hear of some good results from you too good sir come this weekend, ya hear?

The Sock puppet is Banette Tina.
And I'll try to get it up as soon as possible Peter, I'm just not feeling up to the task right now.

Back