Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

bully

It seems like a reaaaaally good game.
Unfortunately, ah don't own a PS2.
Somebody tell me how nice it is.

My friend says its like GTA with the missions and everything. But its in a school and everythings more appropriate. But he said it was really good

its really fun basically u take chemeistry classes,photagraphy,english,art,shop,and mcuh more and u get upgrades for passing each class theirs 5 sections of each class for example if u pass chemistry u can make stuff the firecrackers stink bombs. their are prefects in the school so u cant run around doing any thing u want or ull get detention theirs the preps greasers nerds jocks and bullys u can raise ur social meter with each group or u can decrease it

i dont really liek the idea of the game, myself.

BUT, Jack Thompson got a contempt of court charge from a judge involved in the lawsuit he brought up for this game, so its all good :clap:

The Anaconda said:
BUT, Jack Thompson got a contempt of court charge from a judge involved in the lawsuit he brought up for this game, so its all good :clap:
Which isn't much of a surprise...

All I can say to you guys is pay no attention to him. Although he does bring up some interesting points, it sometimes (if not all the time) seems as though he completely forgets about common sense.

So far, the big controversy behind this game is a scene of two boys kissing...

...yep, a scene you can completely avoid/not look at or can easily disrupt is the biggest controversy with this game...

They dubbed it "Warm Tea" :lol:

Other than that, the game seems interesting. However, I feel like I'm playing "GTA: Private School"

Then again, the fact that Rockstar made the game doesn't help that situation at all =/

Back