Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Burmy Bugs Lv. X

Deck Knight

This set focuses on a coherent deck you could form with Burmy.

:colorless Burmy 50 HP

Poke-Power: Cloak Change. If Burmy has any G, F, or M Energy attached, once during your turn (before you attack), you may switch Burmy's type to that Energy's type. This effect lasts until the end of your opponent's next turn.

[.] Multiply

Search your deck for as many Burmy as you like and place them on your bench.

[C] Hidden Power 20
If Burmy is G type, the Defending pokemon is now Asleep. If Burmy is F type this attack does 20 damage plus 20 more damage. If Burmy is M type, damage done to Burmy by your opponent next turn is reduced by 20.

Weakness: R+10
Resistance: None
Retreat Cost: 1

:grass: Mothim 100 HP

Poke-Body: Air Support
Each of your Mothim and Wormadam pay :colorless less to retreat.

[G] Wind Tunnel 20
Switch the Defending Pokemon with one of the opponent's Benched Pokemon. Your Opponent chooses which one to switch. Then, do 20 damage to the new Active pokemon.

[GCC] Air Slash 70

Weakness: R+30
Resistance: F -20
Retreat Cost: 1

:grass: Mothim Lv. X 130 HP

Poke-Power X-Zone: Once during your turn (before your attack), when you put Mothim LV.X from your hand onto your Active Mothim, Search your deck for as many Wormadam Lv. X as you like and put them in your hand.

[GFMC] Colony 50X
Deals 50 damage times the number of Wormadam Lv. X you have in play.

Weakness: RX2
Retreat Cost: 0

:grass:Wormadam Plant Cloak 90HP

Poke-Body: Garden Support
Each of your Mothim and Wormadam in play pay :colorless less to attack.

[GC] Giga Drain 40
Remove damage counters from Wormadam equal to half the damage dealt to the Defending pokemon.

[GGC] Leaf Veil 60
Remove 2 damage counters from each of your Mothim and Wormadam in play.

Weakness: R +20
Resistance: W -20
Retreat Cost: 2

:grass: Wormadam Plant Cloak Lv. X 110 HP

Poke-Body: Grass Null
Treat all :grass: Energy requirements as :colorless for all of your pokemon.

[GGG] Leaf Storm 100

Wormadam Plant Cloak Lv. X can't use Leaf Storm next turn.

Resistance: W -20

:fighting:Wormadam Sandy Cloak 90 HP

Poke-Body: Desert Support
Prevent all effects of attacks, excluding damage, done to each of your Mothim and Wormadam by your opponents attacks.

[FC] Sandstorm 40+

Deals 40 Damage plus 20 more damage for each F energy attached to Wormadam Sandy Cloak, but not used to pay for this attack's energy cost. You can't add more than 40 damage this way.

[FFC] Rock Slide 70
Flip 3 coins, for each heads, discard a card from the top of your opponent's deck.

Weakness: W +20
Resistance: L- 20

:fighting: Wormadam Sandy Cloak Lv. X 110 HP

Poke-Body: Sand Null
Treat all :fighting: energy requirements as :colorless for all of your pokemon.

[FFF] Fissure 60

Flip 2 Coins. If both are heads, the Defending pokemon is knocked out.

Weakness: WX2
Resistance: L-20

:metal:Wormadam Trashy Cloak 90 HP

Poke-Body: Ironworks Support
For each card other than Energy attached to each of your Mothim or Wormadam, reduce damage done to that Pokemon by 10.

[MC] Rummage 30

Search your deck for a Pokemon Tool or Technical Machine and attach it to one of your Mothim or Wormadam.

[MMC] Iron Head 60+

Flip a coin, if heads this does 60 damage plus 20 more damage.

Weakness: R +20
Resistance: P -20

:metal: Wormadam Trashy Cloak Lv. X 110 HP

Poke-Body: Metal Null
Treat all :metal: energy requirements as :colorless for all of your pokemon.

[MMM] Mirror Shot 50

Deals 50 damage and place damage counters on the Defending Pokemon equal to the amount of damage Wormadam Trashy Cloak Lv. X took last turn.

Resistance: P -20

Wow. Looks pretty good although I'm not an expert.....all I can say is that why does Fissure do 60 damage and then Flip 2 coins, if both are heads the defending pokemon is knocked out?

How about this....

Fissure

Flip 2 coins, if both of them are heads the defending pokemon is knocked out. If either coin is tails this attack does 60 damage instead.

Wow. Looks pretty good although I'm not an expert.....all I can say is that why does Fissure do 60 damage and then Flip 2 coins, if both are heads the defending pokemon is knocked out?

How about this....

Fissure

Flip 2 coins, if both of them are heads the defending pokemon is knocked out. If either coin is tails this attack does 60 damage instead.

Mostly because I wanted it to do 60 damage regardless with a 25% chance of OHKO. That way if fugly Unown G or some other "prevents effects" card comes around you'll always deal damage regardless of flip outcome.

Also I was lazy and wanted to use fewer sentences.

:grass: Mothim Lv. X 130 HP

Poke-Power X-Zone: Once during your turn (before your attack), when you put Mothim LV.X from your hand onto your Active Mothim, Search your deck for as many Wormadam Lv. X as you like and put them in your hand.

[GFMC] Colony 50X
Deals 50 damage times the number of Wormadam Lv. X you have in play.

Retreat Cost: 0

:grass:Wormadam Plant Cloak 90HP

[GC] Giga Drain 40
Remove damage counters from Wormadam equal to half the damage dealt to the Defending pokemon.

:fighting:Wormadam Sandy Cloak 90 HP

[FC] Sandstorm 40+

Deals 40 Damage plus 20 more damage for each F energy attached to Wormadam Sandy Cloak, but not used to pay for this attack's energy cost. You can't add more than 40 damage this way.

:metal: Wormadam Trashy Cloak Lv. X 110 HP

[MMM] Mirror Shot 50

Deals 50 damage and place damage counters on the Defending Pokemon equal to the amount of damage Wormadam Trashy Cloak Lv. X took last turn.

I think I should say does. Except for Wormadam Plant Cloak dealt = done

Back