Castaway x3
Crystal Beach x3
Celio x4
Copycat x1

26 Trainers

Grass Energy 8
Fighting Energy 8

16 Energy

Way I see it, Wormadam / Burmy are really good cards, both early and late game. The best part about this particular deck is that no one starter is better than any others - Shroomish / Brelloom moves just as well as Wormadam / Burmy. The only real problem is making sure I can drop an energy, and holding my evolutions until the back row comes forward for energy acceleration.

So, ideas, thoughts?

Focus on either the fighting or grass Burmy. If you use both the deck will fail. I've tested it. And why Castaway? I see no tools

Primarily because I'm going fighting / grass, not just one or the other. The ability to grab any energy I need plus a setup for next turn is invaluable. Most of my decks that run castaway don't have tools. Also, I feel that you should really give me a reason as to why both will fail - personally, I think it's because they're so different they have a much stronger chance of winning.

Because focusing on two types is most troubling in this format. Hand disruption has returned and doomed us all. Also, focusing on one type makes it much more easier to run. Also 2 types are too slow wityh all the setup youy have to do getting the correct energy and whatnot.

My decks rarely have only one type. With the amount of draw power / acceleration I've got in this particular deck, I doubt finding the right energy is difficult. In fact, I could drop all three Mentors and stick Roseanne's in their place, and not worry about it ever.

Deck I'm running for cities has three types, and I won Danville. So... eh.

I agree. The Wormadams all pretty much beg for their own decks. I'd run Trash Cloak over Sandy Cloak because it at least has some stalling capabilites. The Sandy Cloak, while good, is an energy hog. I also think a Mothim or two wouldn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back