3 PokedexHandy910is
2 Cyrus
2 TGI Energy Gain
1 TGI PokeTurn
2 Warp
2 Moonlight
2 Rowan
Trainers = 26

Strategy is pretty simple, react to whatever the opponenet is playing. Against Beedrill you get out DP Noir and Infernape, against Kingdra, you get out an ape x so you can abuse his power and stall a turn or two to build up Night Spin, against gengar you use Dusknoir's first attack until the guard and you switch to Infernape, focusing on killing Nidoqueen before it becomes a problem. Dialga match-up you build up both and let Ape rush through any Dialga's with Noir waiting for Palkia's.

Against pretty much anything, you can go early split bombs and finnish up what you need with Damage Even, or go quick Damage Even and leave things with 20 or less HP to be finnished off with Ape. Ape x can grab Kos where they are needed, but for the most part should be using his underlings attacks while abusing his power.

Anything with Weavile is an annoying match, but easily dealt with. I've had problems with T-Tar espically but doubt i'll see many there. Power lock isn't as effective as it could be, as i can just go agro Split Bomb while resting off Dusknoir until it can be of more use. 2-2 Dol has worked as effectively as 1-1, i only use 1-1 because i lack the room (i coudl take out an Uxie, but not much else).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back