3 Pluspower
1 Lake boundary
1 Battle frontier
1 Night mainteinance
1 Warp point

10 Lighting
4 Scramble
2 Doble rainbow

Strategy: Use Raichu's Electromagnetic induction to charge him to do a solid 90 damage next turn or charge 2 lightings to manetrike and start zapping 70 + 20. Use Magneton to grab energies from the discard pile. Rayquaza is a monster against pokepowers and bodies cuz your zapping and moving damage counters with absol then do a 50 critical FTW XD
Battle frontier against delcatty, honchkrow, garchomp, etc.. Lake boundary to OHKO empoleons.. and scrambles for abuse..
Lucario is a headache :p mmm, i think dodrio can do well against it, resistence and i need an scramble or EI for triple kick,,
This deck can run without lanturn and magneton adding a 2-2 delcatty line and take out the battle frontier for a delcatty ex, i must test it a bit..

Thanks for the help! and sry for my english.

Last edited:
how about?

4-4 Raichu MT / 1 PK
4-4 Manetrick MT
2-2 Delcatty
1 Delcatty ex
1 Rayquaza ex d

3 Mentor
3 Celios
1 Steven's advice
1 Copycat
3 TV Reporter
1 Scott
2 Castaway
1 Strength Charm
3 Pluspower
1 Lake boundary
1 Mr stones project
1 Night mainteinance
1 Warp point

10 Lighting
4 Scramble
2 Doble rainbow

here is a different pitch, try totodile and crocanaw MT with NO gatr or gatr DF. abuse the body to pull your energy.
you could drop the magnezone, you could then concievably be faster than Lucario and not have to worry about the weakness. I been foolin around with the idea and as crazy as it sounds it does work. I think you need a skitty for the catty too don't you.

I would put a Psychic Pokemon in to counter Fighting types, your weakness. Unfortunately, most of the DP-MT Pokemon are against you. Perhaps Drapion. Just an idea.

i really like manetrike's spread damage, but there's just too much :fighting: out there and there's literally no good :psychic: to counter them.

Lucario does an amazing 60 damage to raichu and manectric... who cares? Rai OHKOs it no problem, and if they have any riolus benched, manectric can OHKO every single one after 1 chain lightning, since they'll each have 20 on them.

Any fixes?, i take out delcatties and manetrik, cuz i dont use manetrik at all in my games, raichu is the beast it can OHKO apes, lucarios, etc.. with pluspowers, scrambles and dres, is a great poke.

1 Pichu PK
4 Pikachu MT
2 Raichu MT
1 Raichu HP
1 Raichu PK
2 Onix DP
2 Steelix DP
2 Magnemite DP
2 Magneton PK
2 Magnezone DP
1 Rayquaza ex d

3 Mentor
3 Celios
3 TV Reporter
1 Scott
1 Copycat
1 Steven's advice
2 Castaway
2 Strength charm
3 Pluspower
2 Warp point
1 Nigth mainteinance
2 Windstorm

2 Scramble
4 Double rainbow
3 Metal basic
1 Metal sp
6 Lighting

I've found that Raichu is able to pull all my Ligtning energy out of my decks fairly easily, and with Magneton (PK) you will often find you have more than enough energy in your hand, but no way of getting it onto your pokemon easily. Adding in either hand shuffling supporters (POR, Rowan, Copycat, TGW) you can restock your hand full of energy back into your deck so Raichu can attatch more mid game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back