Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Buying cards...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueblue

Is anybody able to sell Mr. Breenys compassions? City champs are near and need them to my deck... Other used trainers(tv-reporters, pokemon reversals etc.) can be offered.

Blueblue said:
Is anybody able to sell Mr. Breenys compassions? City champs are near and need them to my deck... Other used trainers(tv-reporters, pokemon reversals etc.) can be offered.

Have tons of trainers. Problem is I am leaving town on 12/22. If you can figure out which ones you want and finalize a deal by then let me know by email.

The scans are all under http://userfs.cec.wustl.edu/~lgl1/Pokemon/sell/

Actually, i am a player, not a collector. I myself don´t care are the cards mint of not, i just want to play with them. Of course there is a change that i want to sell them away, so then i can´t pay so much for cards which are in bad condition. Anyway, if you just can sell your 4 mister breeneys compassions, i´d like to buy them, offer some price on pm or public and lets make a price for them.

If i get compassions from metal master, i still need pokemon reversals, warp points and few tv-reporters. Please offer something if got these. (up to 7 reversals, up to 5 warp points, up to 3 tv-reporters). Please offer quickly so i can trust that i get the cards before the city champs in finland(early year 2005).

I hope you find out what am i meaning, english is not my best language...

Few things more... I can trade also, my H/W is here somewhere, and dunsparces and steel energys are what i´m after too, so please let me know if you can these cards with no use( up to 8 dunsparce, up to 3 steel energy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back