Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

BW-On Empoleon/Rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart Hayden

I've been out of the game for a while. I quit for a few reason but I'm getting back into the game now. I'm going to start playing (well preparing) for B/W-On.

Anyways here is the deck

Pokemon (17)
4 Rayquaza EX
3-3 Eelektrik
3-1-3 Empoleon

I/S/S (29)
2 Eviolite
2 Random Receiver
2 Skyarrow Bridge
2 Pokemon Communication
3 Ultra Ball
3 Bianca
3 Rare Candy
4 Professor Juniper
4 N
4 Pokemon Catcher

Energy (14)
4 Fire Energy
10 Lighting Energy

Anyways, The point is to discard Lightning Energy with Empoleon, Ultra Ball, Juniper. Get them back with Eelektrik and sweep with Rayquaza. I understand the deck seems clunky on paper so I'm open to changing the deck entirely.

not a bad idea actually i can see this working quite nicely. one problem i have found is that you only have 10 basics. through my own experience you need at least 13 to almost always draw basics from the start. anyway the strategy seems strong and it seems relitavely fast. although you could also have troubles with getting one of the 4 fire energy quickly from the start, it may not be as reliable as it is needed. so i recomend adding at least 3 basic supporting pokemon and maybe 3 more fire energy. where you would remove from i have no idea. haha anyway well done seeing the potential of rayquaza. see what you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back