2 Max Potion
2 Tool Scrapper
1 Super Rod

STADIUMS- 2
2 Skyarrow Bridge

ENERGY- 12
7 Lightning
5 Fire

With any deck involving Eelektrik, the start of the game you want to use your Level Balls and Ultra Balls to ensure the use of Dynamotor throughout the game. RayEels plays differently than ZekEels. The Zekrom version tries to out speed an opponent, where the Rayquaza version attempts to OHKO big EXs to gain multiple prizes. A perfect setup would be at least 2 eels and 2 rayquaza to stream the attack Dragon Burst.

I am going to regionals after accumulating 31 CP via Battle Roads. I used three different decks to accomplish this: Garbodor/Terrakion, Darkrai/Hydreigon, and Flippy. I have no confidence in my deck choice for regionals however. I do not want to play anything with Darkrai, since I figure Terrakion will be everywhere. RayEels seems like the best play because of this fact. Any help encouraging me to play this deck or any help on my build is greatly encouraged! Thank you!

i think that you should take out mewtwo for another ray ex. also another regular ray. a regular zekrom might be nice in exchange for 1 of your raikous. ive also been expiramenting with pokedex to help power up ray ex, turning the horrable celestial butrn into something that could win a game. it makes turn 2 wins a real possibility with a little luck. it also can make regular ray less harmul to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back