Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

California's EX:Legend Maker Prerelease!!!Times and dates!!!

I'll be at Crestline and Fontana for sure. I'm a league leader at both, so it would be uncanny not to represent! :) Good luck!

Of course Irvine had to be on the date of my Debate tourny. XD

All of the cities are too far away. I'll probably miss them this time around.

WHY DOES SCHOOL GOTTA GET IN BETWEEN MY FUN LIFE?
i think i might go to fontana and win, since:
1.Sean isn't going...
2.probaly less ppl
3.its closer to my house.
why do they only give you only 8 packs this time, why not 10?

AGAIN: this is a message board, and NOT a chatroom! Keep the private conversation to PM, IM, or email instead of spamming the board with it!

'mom

okay...i was just posting what order i think the tourneys were...but it was deleted...

aren't there more tourneys in norther California, like in San jose, other ones...and do we know who exactly is being the TO(s)?

SD PokéMom said:
The TO's name is listed in the tournament finder: look it up.

'mom
oh, okay, thanks. hope to see ya at a tourney! but how can you tell if there gonna make a cut to top 4 or not?

They don't do top cuts for prereleases very often. I'll be at San Diego, Irvine and maybe one other.

irvines tourney will be pretty good...since the good players i know are going...but i'm gonna have to crunch deck time since i'm coming late. do we get any packs for winning or getting placed? i mean, where short on packs.

zapdos ex said:
okay...i was just posting what order i think the tourneys were...but it was deleted...

aren't there more tourneys in norther California, like in San jose, other ones...and do we know who exactly is being the TO(s)?

nope, basicly here and modesto and sacramento, but they needed a change of location insacramento but i haven't heard anything about it...

ToysRUsKid said:
nope, basicly here and modesto and sacramento, but they needed a change of location insacramento but i haven't heard anything about it...
From what James has told me, I would say that we have a 40% chance of getting a Prerelease this time. Not too sure though, anything can happen.

Looks like I'm not going to Irvine. I'm busy that evening. I might still go to Fontana, but I'm not sure.

If all else fails, I'll go to just San Diego, but I really wanted to go to 2 or 3 prereleases. =/

Back