Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Call of Duty 4 Modern War NEED HELP!

Absoltrainer

I got all 30 intel, but an issue came up. IT says you cannot earn acheivments if cheats are on, well I had cluster bobms on when I picked up intel 30. So I did not get "eyes and ears" acheivment. Is there any way to re-do that?

Thanks

Last edited:
hm. it could be the host.

Just try normal Free-For-All or Team Deathmatch. I been lagging a lot lately on Ground War for some reason.

btw.

COD4 = Game of the year.

COD4 has been really laggy since Christmas (dropped host, etc..), but it's always had slight lag problems.

There's a patch on the way which will help fix host migration, and I think (but I am not sure) that it will also help with the lag.

oooh

Whoops

I guess I gave the wrong message. I didn't mean on X-box live. I meant on Campaign. At any rate I took the disk out, put it back in and restarted the X-box and it looks like it fixed it self.

At any rate, that's good to know about X-box live though.

Thanks for the help.

I only played it on easy but like hectagonman said, staying near the Ferris Wheel helps because you can just shoot at them as they begin running toward you.

I got on the platform near the ferris wheel and went prone. This let me snipe through the railing while it provided a somewhat effective bullet shield. If anyone got to close I pulled out my other weapon and handily dispatched them. Also make sure that you plant claymores and c4, they are invaluable. Another thing you can do is steady your rifle by pressing the left stick and shoot the soldiers as they are coming out of the helicopter. I dropped everything else just to do that and it worked.

Last edited:
Snipe, look to your sides often, all you need to do.

When the heli comes, run like you got a cheeta on your butt and get in the copter.

Thats one of the most troublesome parts of the campaign imo, especially the parts before that where you have to snipe that guy and the win blows your bullet 10 miles off course.

Last edited:
The cheap way to do it is to set up in the ticket booth then snipe whoever tries to walk in, the problem is grabbing mcmillian in time.

There is no way to fix that at the moment.

I've seen this issue addressed on infinityward.com, and if I remember correctly, there was talk of a patch or something.

Back