Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Call of Duty: Black Ops Series Pack a Punch Added!!!

vaporeon

[GAL=54612]Q.E.D.[/GAL]​

I really like most of the Wonder Weapons the the Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies offer to the game and I thought most of them would work nicely in the Pokemon TCG. With all the guns added to the TCG, these would fit nicely.

Here is the first in the series or graphical fakes. The Q.E.D.

[GAL=54627]ThunderGun[/GAL]​

This is a rather fun card.

[GAL=54648]Pack a Punch[/GAL]​

I really like this card. This card can open a lot of plays. All up to the user on how they use it.

Last edited:
U could add the matryoshka dolls as a sort of like a place 3 damage counters on 3 of your opponents pokemon. Or the thunder gun like if any Pokemon on your opponents field has 5 or less damage counters form being knocked out, knock that pokemon out.

U could add the matryoshka dolls as a sort of like a place 3 damage counters on 3 of your opponents pokemon. Or the thunder gun like if any Pokemon on your opponents field has 5 or less damage counters form being knocked out, knock that pokemon out.

I d like the Matryoshka Doll but I had a idea for the Thundergun.

I'd redo the QED to make it use coin flips instead; Pokémon TCG has always used coins for random events with dice accepted as an alternative, it has never required dice. The effect can be replicated with coins, but it's a bit cumbersome. Also, "dice" is the plural form; the singular form is "die". Beyond that, I think the card is overpowered and unbalanced. Placing an additional prize for the opponent, or a straight draw of 7 cards, as a result of an item (even a "wonder item") is far too good; making these effects unlikely doesn't make the card less overpowered, it just makes it less balanced. Besides, a 1 in 3 chance of some effect that's too good for an item isn't all that unlikely.

The ThunderGun is an interesting idea, but I think that, too, is a bit too powerful, though not to the same extent. I think it'd be just right as an Ace Spec, making you give up something else to include it.

I'd redo the QED to make it use coin flips instead; Pokémon TCG has always used coins for random events with dice accepted as an alternative, it has never required dice. The effect can be replicated with coins, but it's a bit cumbersome. Also, "dice" is the plural form; the singular form is "die". Beyond that, I think the card is overpowered and unbalanced. Placing an additional prize for the opponent, or a straight draw of 7 cards, as a result of an item (even a "wonder item") is far too good; making these effects unlikely doesn't make the card less overpowered, it just makes it less balanced. Besides, a 1 in 3 chance of some effect that's too good for an item isn't all that unlikely.

The ThunderGun is an interesting idea, but I think that, too, is a bit too powerful, though not to the same extent. I think it'd be just right as an Ace Spec, making you give up something else to include it.

I opted to use dice because I did not know how Pokemon would word it and kids may not know what "die" are but they do know what dice are. I also opted to use dice for the effect because I never really cared for dice when it comes to multi-effect cards like this one. Dice just seem like the better was to randomize it. I know the cards are a bit overpowered but its nothing that will break a game. Sure the 7th prize can hurt but opponents force players into a 7 price game anyway so its not all that bad and Juniper is already over powered.

As for the ThunderGun, what would have have done differently? Their in game counterparts are really overpowered. I wanted to stay true to them without breaking the game.

Juniper is discard and draw as a supporter, while this thing is draw 7 as an item, if you get lucky. As for the ThunderGun, I said what I'd do - make it an Ace Spec (one Ace Spec per deck) as opposed to your Wonder Item idea (one of each per deck). I don't know how overpowered they are in the source game, as I've never played it.

Juniper is discard and draw as a supporter, while this thing is draw 7 as an item, if you get lucky. As for the ThunderGun, I said what I'd do - make it an Ace Spec (one Ace Spec per deck) as opposed to your Wonder Item idea (one of each per deck). I don't know how overpowered they are in the source game, as I've never played it.

I must recommend that you play call of duty black ops 1 and 2 zombies.

Back