Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Camerupt ex deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantine

Here is a deck I have thought about for mostly fun purposes.
Pokemon 17
2 Slugma
2 Macargo
3 Torchic
2 Combusken
2 Blaziken firestarter
1 Blaziken ex
2 Numel
2 Camerupt ex
1 Rayquaza ex deoxys

Energy 17
15 fire
2 Electric

Trainers 26
4 T.V. Reporter
3 Steven's Advice
2 Copycat
1 Rockets Mission(more drawing off the top of my deck)
2 Battle Frontiers
2 Surprise time machine
2 Warp Point
1 Switch
4 Rare Candy
3 Celio's Network
2 Great Ball(I know everyone thinks it sucks but I prefer it over Dunsparce. Dunsparce wastes an energy and attack)

The basic purpose is pretty straight forward. Just Smooth over for an energy and discard it with Camerupt ex. Blaze get the energy back in play and Blaziken ex is a decent backup attacker. Rayquaza ex is in there because i usually end up getting 10+ energy in play so its nice to just send him up when there are little or no energy left in my deck. So I could use I bit of help on it.

Kevin

I'm with you, Fantine. great ball is a lot better than dunsparce. You may not need blazy for this deck, though...its not very energy intensive. Good work!

instead of DX Quaza i would play DR who can hit a lot more
You can wo with 16 Energy and with the free space you can add a Jirachi

Im not playing Jirachi, waste of a energy and turn. As for the Rayquaza thing Im playing Zapdos ex instead because of the fact it can kill Ludicolo which this deck is extremely weak against. Blaziken is decent in this deck because it gets the energy back into play.

Kevin

yeah. well also, those punks who play magcargo, and get it set for next turn get screwed lol. Cam Ex discards taht top card lol, and if you have maggie goin, then you can hit for a constan 80, and occasionly 100. very fun to do. and leave Zap in there, Ludicolo decks rip people up lol.

Im probably going to stick with Zapdos ex for now. Another idea is the new Electrode with a boost energy.

Kevin

I built this deck and I won my weekly tournament at my league. I traded out the 2 Electrics for fires,took out Rayquaza and put in Moltres EX, and took out the 2 time machines and added 2 switches. Why were the time machines in there?

I love Great Ball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back