Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cameruption (Or, how to do 100+ damage a turn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charizardian

Pokemon: 16
4 Camerupt SV
4 Numel SV
4 Crobat G
2 Claydol GE
2 Baltoy GE

Energy: 14
10 Fire Energy
4 Multi Energy

Trainers: 30
4 Bebe's
4 Pluspower
3 Poke Turn
3 Felicity's Drawing
3 Roseanne's Research
3 Cynthia's Feelings
3 Night Maintenence
2 Buck's Training
2 Stark Mountain
1 Broken Time-Space
1 Lucian's Assignment
1 Luxury Ball

Camerupt: I think this card is awesome. 120 HP, and Does 100 a turn by itself with a pretty low drawback, and if facing Kingdra he won't even have to do that. His first attack can help out later in a game.

Numel: With the right opening hand, this guy can have 3 Energy on him T2. Perfect to set up Camerupt

Crobat: Can add on 10 more damage to Camerupts attack, which is crucial because many good pokemon have 110 HP and just out of knockout range for camerupt.

Claydol, Baltoy: No explanation needed.

Fire Energy: For attaching to Camerupt.

Multi: In case you're in a situation where Crobat or Claydol is forced to attack.

Bebe's: One of the best search cards today, this can helpt you get your cards set up.

Pluspower: To add even more damage onto Camerupt's attack.

Poke Turn: To reuse crobats.

Felicity's Drawing: Used for draw. Discard Fire early game so Numel can get energy on it.

Cynthia's Feelings: Can change the game in an instant. Awesome card.

Night Maintenence: Can shuffle back some of those cards discarded by Camerupt back into your deck.

Buck's Training: Another damage add-on to Camerupt. With this, pluspower, and crobat G, Camerupt can pretty much knock out anything with one attack.

Stark Mountain: Can move around fires onto Camerupt

Broken Time-Space: To evolve quicker.

Luxury: Gets one of any card. Awesomeness.

I like the idea a lot, and it looks like you have a solid build. The only thing I would change off hand is dropping a Crobat G for another Poké Turn. It's always best to max out Poké Turns before you max out Crobat G, so as to conserve bench space. Also... there are too many supporters. If I were you I'd drop a Cynthia's for an Uxie. In a competitive deck these days, it's critical to run at least one.

Good deck, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back