Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Can anyone help me? No reply from "support" team

Politoed666

me said:
Hi,

I have a TCGO account under the name "Politoed666." It was suspended for five days, with the suspension set to expire a few days ago. However, when I tried to log on after the suspension should have expired, I got the same message I had for the past few days. However, where it said when the ban would expire, it said "The suspension will be lifted in 0." Not "0 days" or "0 hours." Just "0." I mean, it should have simply expired and allowed me to log on, but it didn't. It stayed this way until earlier today.

Now, when I try to log in, it says "CAS is Unavailable. A general exception occurred while trying to access CAS. Please notify your system administrator." Obviously, I have no idea what this means, but I'd like to get it figured out.

I have a colossal collection on TCGO and I'm hoping to have access to it so I can test for Cities. Not amused by these technological failures, and I'd appreciate it if you'd try to get them sorted out ASAP.

Thanks,
Adam

This is a copy of a message I have sent to the "support" team at Pokémon multiple times, through both e-mail and through the "ask a question" feature. It has been several days and I have not received a response, so I'm posting here to see if anyone can help me. Sort of blows my mind that A) I'm having even MORE problems with TCGO (honestly probably the worst program I've ever used through its various iterations) and B) that the "support" team has failed to get back to me.

Thanks to anyone who can help me. Also, I have deleted the program, but I also get the "CAS is unavailable" message when I try to redownload it from the site.

i have no idea if TCGO support is on the same schedule as TPCi, but their offices were going to be closed through 1/2/13 for the holidays...

Bump. Still nothing from "support." Does anyone know if it's possible to contact them via phone?

If you enjoy listening to a prerecorded answering machine message, you can call them at (425) 274-4800. I tried calling twice before, leaving two messages. They haven't called me back a year later.

It took them like 3-4 weeks before they finally replied back to me about missing tournaments from my player account. Not sure who the support team is, but I would guess it's tacked on to someone whose job is completely unrelated to support issues, and they only check it like once a week.

The support site shows that you submitted your ticket on 12/23/2012 at 12:08 PM PST. It also shows that our team replied on 12/27/2012 at 11:22 AM PST. You may want to check your spam filter for an email from [email protected], as that's the address that ticket update notifications come from. Alternately, log in to the support site and check the status of your ticket from there.

The suspension flag was removed from your game account on the 27th, so you shouldn't have any issues logging in to the game. Also, the CAS error you're seeing is linked to logging in to your pokemon.com account. It's possible that you're encountering it because of a slow connection somewhere along the line. If you continue to encounter this problem, submit a new ticket and include a screenshot or two. I'd advise adding the email address above to your address book or your email account's whitelist so that you receive any replies to your ticket.

I checked through my e-mail and spam folders, and did not receive a reply, but was able to view it upon logging into my account on the support center. Everything seems to be working fine now, and I have my fingers crossed.

Thanks a bunch.

Back