Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

can budew get old supporters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing a game at league and my opponent used budews earend running attack to get an old T.V. Reporter that still says trainer on the top.

I asked if it was legal and people told me yes but its hard to believe that because if that was true why would people be playing chingling (like myself) to get them mentors and stuff?

Please help because i feel like this will come up at some of my battle roads.:thumb:

come on pokepop, youve got the answer to all of lifes secrets, can you help me with this one!

Last edited:
... come on pokepop, youve got the answer to all of lifes secrets, can you help me with this one!
You too can have "the answer to all of lifes secrets". I can show you the way! This is the secret that PokePop doesn't want you to know, but I am here to tell you that you can answer these yourself. What is the secret - The Compendium!!!
* Any Diamond & Pearl or later cards that mention "Trainers" do not include any Supporters or Stadiums, even those that used to be labeled as Trainers in older sets. Pre-Diamond & Pearl cards that mention "Trainers" do include all Supporters and Stadiums from any set. (May 3, 2007 PUI Rules Team; Aug 30, 2007 PUI Rules Team)

== ERRAND-RUNNING (Budew - Diamond & Pearl)
Q. If I use Budew's "Errand-Running" attack to search for a Trainer, can I search for any Pre-D/P Supporters or Stadiums?
A. No. Since this is a "D/P era" attack it refers to the newer definition of "Trainer cards", and therefore you may not search for a Supporter or Stadium card. (May 31, 2007 PUI Rules Team)
BDS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back