Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

can i be in more than one pokemon league at a time

Being at more than one league could be a way of getting more promos and more practice and more fun.
So, yes...you can be at more than one league.

Wait what? Why? Assuming he wasn't going at the same time (and even then, maybe he went to one league for the first half, and then went to another league later), why would he get in trouble?

He's saying "Yes" as in it's ok to go to more than one league in one week.

Just to clarify completely, you can attend as many Leagues during the week as you want. At one time, I attended 5 each week.

Even if they were at same time, you could go to them on alternate weeks. It would take longer to get prizes, but you could easily count every season for both leagues this way.

Agreed. You can't use the same league cards each time, you have to have a seperate league card for each league, but you're free to attend as many as you want.

if you mean 2 leagues in 1 week yeah i see no problem with that and nethier do most pepole posting here

if you mean 2 leagues in 1 second be kinda hard:thumb:

In fact, it seems like Play! Pokemon strongly encourages people to play in as many Leagues as they can - not only for the League promos, but for the potential to obtain more Player Rewards.

- Croatian "play on!" Nidoking

Back