2 NM
1 TSD
2 Warp Point
=16+31=47

Energys:
3 Multi
7 Psychic
3 Fighting

These days, the metagame is still full of powers and Unown Gs are low because everybody thought that Ampharos will scare all Ghosts away. In my deck there is no much synerchy, only in energy cost's and machups.

Gengar is the nr 1 hitter with 1 Psycic if you ask from me, It can deal 60 damages in a turn with one energy and still haves the awesome power. Gengar is wery storng in the beginnign when i doesn't have time to load Gallades, and Gengrar is the guy who gives the time.

Gallade is also good for metagame, it Can OHKO almost anything in the format and when Unown Gs are loaded to benched pixies can Gallades Sonic Blade attack be wery useful.

Machups:

Dusknoir: It's all about how many Unown Gs they play, 0-1 is the number i'd like, otherways it's really hard to win.

Gigas: This machup is easy, Snipe his Pixies in the beginnign with Gengar and then come to OHKO Gigas with Gallade.

Kingdra: Again it's about if they have's Unown Gs, 1 Unown G is maeby too little if they use also Uxies, Gengar can take easy prizes from them.

T-tar: This is also easy oen, even if Gengar is weak, can it still use it's power and snipe Bench, Gallade is the man.

I get 3 energys by hitting cheap with Gengar, there is no much decks in the format that can OHKO Gengar, T1-T3 Gengar, T4 Gallade, then maeby again Gengar etc...

I get 3 energys by hitting cheap with Gengar, there is no much decks in the format that can OHKO Gengar, T1-T3 Gengar, T4 Gallade, then maeby again Gengar etc...

Sableye can donk Gastly, though, which can set you back drastically.

Though, I'm just being nitpicky. However, Iinin_Hero is right on the lack of energy acceleration. To use Gengar requires one energy, to use Gallade requires 3 energy. This is in the consideration that you've been putting down an energy per turn. While Uxie is nice, Claydol would be alot more flexible. In four turns, the time that takes you to achieve Gallade, you will usually fight a fully loaded bench if your opponent is competent in setting up. Additionally, how are you going to fight a Dark Palm? With all those Uxies and setting up another Gengar, you're put at risk.

Sableye can donk Gastly, though, which can set you back drastically.

Though, I'm just being nitpicky. However, Iinin_Hero is right on the lack of energy acceleration. To use Gengar requires one energy, to use Gallade requires 3 energy. This is in the consideration that you've been putting down an energy per turn. While Uxie is nice, Claydol would be alot more flexible. In four turns, the time that takes you to achieve Gallade, you will usually fight a fully loaded bench if your opponent is competent in setting up. Additionally, how are you going to fight a Dark Palm? With all those Uxies and setting up another Gengar, you're put at risk.

Claydol is too easy to counter, Palkia Lv.X is so common in deck in my region that Claydol isn't an option.

Claydol is too easy to counter, Palkia Lv.X is so common in deck in my region that Claydol isn't an option.

Uxie X, a pokemon with a X2 weakness to Psychic, is much more vulnerable than Claydol, with a +20 weakness to grass. Although Claydol may have 80hp, it's also much easier to get out than Uxie X

Uxie X, a pokemon with a X2 weakness to Psychic, is much more vulnerable than Claydol, with a +20 weakness to grass. Although Claydol may have 80hp, it's also much easier to get out than Uxie X

The thing is that Claydol haves retreat of 2, so tehy'll just drag it out and snipe my bench...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back