Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Can Raieggs Come Back. Just Take A Look At The List

Status
Not open for further replies.

thysereivuth

I Always Saw Why This Deck Went Out But I Realized It Wouldnt Do That Bad If The Proper List Was Built.

Pokemon:
2-2 claydol
4 Pickachu D
4 Raichu D
4 Exegute
4 Exegutor

Energy:
4 Dre
3 Scramble
4 Sp Metal
3 d rainbow

Trainers:
2 Mentor
3 Holon Legacy(key Part Of The Deck)
2 Scott
4 Celios
3 stevens
3 Cessation Crystal
2 Castaway
4 Quick Ball
3 Plus Power

So The Strat Is Just To Start Of With Castform And D Draw. Next You Evolve Into Raichu And Start Zapping. Exegutor Is Used To Attack For Two Energy.

Ok I Know What Ya Are Thinking. This Deck Is Not Ment For This Format. Why Not Though? I Know It Gets Owned By Gg But Actually Not Really. Look At It It Out Speads It For Sure. With Cess Crystal No Telapass Wich Slows The Deck Down. You Can Just Attack With Exegutor To Do 30 To 2 Galade And The Galade Comes To Kill It Then You Send Up Raichu To Do 90 And With A Plus Power 100 To Knock It Out. I Know Its Kinda Risky But This Deck Still Has Hope.

Last edited:
I have thought about bringing this back as well but was afraid of the weakness issue for both. Legacy might help with that though. The other big issue is Wager. Castform draw was the play in its day to build big hand size but was best after Rockets Admin rotated out. Without Claydol I am not sure you can get going again after the first lost wager.

I still think this deck can do something. I said that a regionals, Cessastion crystal OWNS in the current format. No one will espect a Cess Crystal. I think we may see around 10 of these decks at nats.

Do you know what would be fantastic as a tech in this deck? A 1-0-1 line of Omastar. Either would work depending on how often you think you are going to have CC out. You snipe for a while, and then you devolve. That could prove to be pretty brutal in this format.

Do you know what would be fantastic as a tech in this deck? A 1-0-1 line of Omastar. Either would work depending on how often you think you are going to have CC out. You snipe for a while, and then you devolve. That could prove to be pretty brutal in this format.

ya in order for this deck to work, it needs the new stuff otherwise it has no chance.

I will make a list perhaps...:thumb:

too little enrgy. now that there is more stuff u can add in the deck why not try claydol? another scramble if u can.

wow! thank guys i thought everyone was gona be all like nooo this isnt gona work but ima try to bring it back. i might play it at nats. but i realized nun of the big attackers actually use pokepower as in empoleon and gallade. maybe a 1-1 line claydol wouldnt hurt. right?

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

-1 raichu d
+ 1 raichu md

and try to fit in 2 more scramble, and it makes a good spreadtype deck.

what do you guyts think about this idea cuz i think it would throw the deck off balance?

Last edited:
I have thought about bringing this back as well but was afraid of the weakness issue for both. Legacy might help with that though. The other big issue is Wager. Castform draw was the play in its day to build big hand size but was best after Rockets Admin rotated out. Without Claydol I am not sure you can get going again after the first lost wager.

yes i understand do you think we should transfer this to a claydol as your search engine or stick with castform?

This deck struggles IMMENSELY without transceiver any more.. Once your opponent gets a set up.. The deck losses.. Good try bringing back an old school deck though.

u could donk for the win. i say still that after opponent gets set up its over. the max damage u can do wont kill their pokemon.

both. 2-2 claydol because 1-1 eh its tooo slow too find and might be priized. maybe 3 castforms.

yeah but dont you think that castform will cancle claydol out. i think its best to use one not both?

well if i start making this deck non delta i might as well make the search engine claydol?

Last edited:
i dont know. it seems that almost anything is a good starter but i guess u shoudl run castform if your not going to play any more dres or scrmables.

u could donk for the win. i say still that after opponent gets set up its over. the max damage u can do wont kill their pokemon.

well with cards in this deck its kinda hard for your oppenet to set up. and damage will be all over the place 90 with plus powers will be able to knock out anything.

I still think this deck can do something. I said that a regionals, Cessastion crystal OWNS in the current format. No one will espect a Cess Crystal. I think we may see around 10 of these decks at nats.

well no i think everyone will be expecting some cess crystal. but ima try to run this if not this then something with secc crystal. lucario empoleon maybe.

i dont know. it seems that almost anything is a good starter but i guess u shoudl run castform if your not going to play any more dres or scrmables.

i noooo. im definately still gona play dre and scramble. but im feeling that i should lean towards pickachu being my starter and getting a turn two raichu and have claydol in the deck?

Last edited:
it will usually take t3-t5or 6 to get the raichu with the enough energies out. more fighitng. play delta rainbow. u know people usually could and will get the setup quick. people also play claydol and furret. if they play furret then u have to kill it imedeetely before they get setup becasue GG will pwn this deck unless u get a beast hand. No tvr becasue alot of the cards u need woulndt want to be discarded. play pov or stevens advice because its better.

This deck struggles IMMENSELY without transceiver any more.. Once your opponent gets a set up.. The deck losses.. Good try bringing back an old school deck though.

your right i understand that if they get set up its hard for to win. but what if they dont get a chance to set up? but like i said it hard attacking the main attacker in this format since they dont have pokepower or bodies. galade doesntg have any and neither does empoleon and those are the main decks in this format

it will usually take t3-t5or 6 to get the raichu with the enough energies out. more fighitng. play delta rainbow. u know people usually could and will get the setup quick. people also play claydol and furret. if they play furret then u have to kill it imedeetely before they get setup becasue GG will pwn this deck unless u get a beast hand. No tvr becasue alot of the cards u need woulndt want to be discarded. play pov or stevens advice because its better.

well no if i play claydol ill be able to go through my deck a lot faster meaning find a dre wont be that hard. dre plus a plus power kill the furet.

Last edited:
yah after furret then they have a bench full of goodies or they will jsut bring out another furret and then u will lose a lot of energy. furret is not the problem. what tehy search for is the problem.

yah after furret then they have a bench full of goodies or they will jsut bring out another furret and then u will lose a lot of energy. furret is not the problem. what tehy search for is the problem.[/QUOTE

now that i am playing claydols tgw wouldnt be that bad???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back