Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Can this work?Gardmie+Metagross(superconnectivity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nch76

Format:HL-DS
Pokemon(21)
4-3-4 gardie,3 nrg jump 1 heal
2-2 starmie
2-2-2 metagross super connectivity
NRG(15)
4Xmetal
7XPsychic
2XWater
2X holon WP

Trainers:(24)
4XRC
2XMr Brineys
2XStevens
4Xholon Research tower
4Xcelios
1Xscott
4Xbill's
1XATM rock
2Xholon lass
The lock:having 1 powered gardie and 3 meta/2 gardie on bench
When the gardie is about to be ko-ed,trans the nrg to another gardie by either energy jump/connectivity and brineys it.

Im not very good...
I appreciate constructive comments k?

Last edited:
What is a 2-1-2 starmie line? Normally you say the basics first, then stage one, then stage 2,if any, like your gardevoir line. Just go 2-2 starmie and try to find space for some HL registeel ex. Those are quite helpful in mercury. Also get rid of 2 psychic energy and put in 2 holon WP energy. Gl with your deck:)

weedler, allow me to point out, STARMIE IS WHAT MAKES IT MERCURY. quick silver, gets the metal out QUICKLY. alright. 15 energy is the minimum used in this deck. i like 7 psychic, 2 water, 2 wp, 4 metals.

weedler he has metagross in there for metal energy retrieval(psychic too) for when a gardi gets KO'ed, plus hes a decent back up attacker.

but 3 celios? if u arent running pidgeot, u need 4. in all of my games, 1 ATM rock is all you need(if played correctly, 1 ATM rock will change the whole game) TVR..... i like bills more, because if u have a metal energy in your hand, you can use starmies power and pull it back out on top of those other 3 cards.(in this scenario, u get to use a power you wouldnt be able to normally, u dont take damage from super connectiviy, you get an added energy attachment, and a marys request effect without a drawback.)

but that is my take on your deck. good luck with it.

Fixes: replace tvr with bill
added 2 more nrg
-beldum&metagross
max celios
-1 atm rock

Thanks Myn_Donos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back