Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Canadian Election (Updates with lots of info)

Muscovy Level X

As I realized how little many of you will know about the Canadian elections, here's the fast explanation.

There are areas, called, ridings, in which there are contidates for each of the parties, plus any independants who choose to run. The votes in each area choose the MP (Member of Parliament) for the riding. The party with the most positions gets to have the Prime Minister.
Currently there is a minority, which means that the leading party is outnumbered in terms of total MPs.

Last edited:
Canada has elections??????????????

lol JK

I know absolutley nothing about Canada's elections or nominees

Info for the Canadian challenged?

Harper's going to win, and he'll probably expand his power while he's at it. At least your conservative leader isn't as dumb as ours.

Conservative has been now predicted to win, followed by Liberal and Bloc Québecois (who are close), by the time I'm watching it.

Don't know why but I'm surprised the NDP was behind the Bloc. The Bloc has one province yet they are winning by 10+ ridings agaisnt the NDP

Looks like the conservatives are going to go with another coalition government. Nothing really changes.

This was a wasted election. Nothing changes. I'll be VERY suprised if either Harper or Dion run for the next election, as they both failed. Harper should've been able to get a majority government (I'm glad he didn't) and wasn't able obtain it as he just wasn't able to get through to Quebec. As for Dion, this is the least amount of seats that the liberals have held since the 1980's, there is no way that he will keep leadership of that party.

Dion is so toast. He may have said he'll never resign, but he'll get the boot.

As for the results, it's completely as expected. I am surprised that the Conservatives came as close as they did to a majority, but I've been calling a Conservative minority with the NDP making up ground on the Liberals for weeks.

Craziest thing I seen leading up to this election was a speech PM Harper gave.....Someone realized that this very same speech was used only 2 days earlier by a Aussie PM and they televised both speeches and harper gave the speech word for word....

Nice to see we have someone who can't even make up his own speech......:nonono:

Back