Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CANCELLED - Please close.

Pablo

Hello everyone. I want to hold a monthly tournament kind of thing, just for fun. I might add prizes in the future if everything pans out as I predict but for the mean time this will be a simple 16 people double elimination tournament.

Here are a few set of simple rules that everyone must follow:

1) HGSS-on
2) ALL games must be played on playtcg.me
3) 16 players max. 8 players min.
4) All the brackets will be handled by the website: bracketmaker.com
5) Have fun!
6) To register simply post here with your request to sign up.
7) You may change your decks during rounds.
8) All rounds are best of 3 matches, the finals will be best of 5.

BRACKETS: http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=407649

Round 1 is due by the 4th of September, but hopefully we can get it done before then! And remember you are not out of the tournament if you lose first round!

Round 2 is due by the 12th of September!

*NOTE: Only register if you can commit to playing all your matches in a timely manner. If you don't, you will be blacklisted forever from my tournaments.

Tournament must be done by September 31st at the latest.

Registered players:
1) Pablo
2) Jason
3) kwisdumb
4) Hatter
5) renfield89
6) Rogue Archetype
7) DarkBlade
8) pokemonrocks777
9) the cheating bidoof
10) platinumwaiter
11) sdrawkcab
12) Blitzer
13) Rew
14) Pokeplayer101
15) Lil_Magma
16) gallade

Last edited:
Updated roster list with the sign ups, and added this rule since I forgot and I know it would eventually come up:

7) You may change your decks during rounds.

I see your rule #2, however can we use TCGO?

No you may not, as not everyone has input enough booster codes to have every card available to them to make the deck they want.

If 16 players join before the 30th, will we start early?
Posted with Mobile style...

Yes we will. And what do people mean by letting this die? It's up to us players to play our games in a timely manner. If I need to DQ 2 players I will, if I need to DQ 1 I will. I only want people who can commit to playing.

Yes we will. And what do people mean by letting this die? It's up to us players to play our games in a timely manner. If I need to DQ 2 players I will, if I need to DQ 1 I will. I only want people who can commit to playing.

Online tournaments usually always suffer the same fate. (most of which being swiss rounds) Players can't get a hold of their opponent or have difficulty of doing so and lose interest in later rounds and it gets to a point where only the orginizer just lets the tournament die because they get tired of kicking everyone out of there tournament ;p. I can almost guarantee that by december your banlist will be 10+ players long.

Either way I'm looking forward to this, I had wanted to do a pokegym cup sort of thing but the mod's declined me and decided to let someone else do a pokegym open and never did it again >.<

Thanks Pablo! =)

Back