Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Card distribution in FR/LG

Son of Leod

Anyone know if the card distribution in FR/LG boxes is supposed to be different than the other EX sets?

Is there more than one box bonus card? I got a holo charmander.

I also got 4 pokemon EX instead of 3 in my box.

After opening 3 boxes, here's what I found:

4 secret rares
- Charmander box topper
- 3 Legendary Birds (in boosters)

4 EXs per box with 1 being a Legendary Bird EX.
8 Holos per box

After 3 boxes, I was missing 12 RHs, 2 Holos, and 1 EX (Articuno). After a few individual boosters, I'm down to 1 Holo and 4 RHs.

After my first box, I got a complete rare set but was actually missing 2 uncommons. Statistic-wise, the normal rares are now more rare than uncommons (although only by a tiny amount), not including the RHs.

RHs seem to be uniformly rare, regardless of their rarity symbol.

i bought my box on monday and recieved the following exs:

clefable ex
gyarados ex
electrode ex
moltres ex
venusaur ex

so, in total, i pulled 5 exs in my box.

SteveP said:
After opening 3 boxes, here's what I found:

4 secret rares
- Charmander box topper
- 3 Legendary Birds (in boosters)

4 EXs per box with 1 being a Legendary Bird EX.
8 Holos per box

After 3 boxes, I was missing 12 RHs, 2 Holos, and 1 EX (Articuno). After a few individual boosters, I'm down to 1 Holo and 4 RHs.

After my first box, I got a complete rare set but was actually missing 2 uncommons. Statistic-wise, the normal rares are now more rare than uncommons (although only by a tiny amount), not including the RHs.

RHs seem to be uniformly rare, regardless of their rarity symbol.
Dang Steve where did you get the other 2??????????????????????

I think besides the fluke with the additional EX that Blizzardstorm got, there are 3 EXs per box and one Secret Rare which has been the same since Team Magma Aqua if you think about it. The only difference is the fact that the secret rare is an EX instead of a normal holo.

I opened two boxes on Monday. The first box i GOT 2 exs and 2 of the same holo twice( 2x Ditto, 2x Nidoqueen) Then my brother opened a box and got 5 exs and 9 other Holos(all different)

The distribution is a bit messed up I would say.
tA

i got my box yesterday...i have the complete rare, uncommon, common, and trainer sets and of course the box topper charmander...

I am missing these holos:
beedrill
butterfree
marowak
kangaskhan
tauros
victrebell

and i got these ex's
clefable ex
electrode ex
venusaur ex
moltres ex

I hate the distrubution! i got a RH Raichu and a Raichu on the same pack!! And in case you don't know its a Holo...

3 boxes opened...no Blastoise EX yet nor GyradosEX....
We have all the other EXs. ElectrodeEX seems to be the least rare of the bunch.

All of the evidence points to this conclusion.,..

Every box of FR/LG contains 3 "regular" Pokemon-ex, and 1 "secret" Pokemon-ex, deviating one "regular" ex in either direction less than 10% of the time.

I can't seem to get an electrode ex, even after 2 boxes... 4 mr mime (2 even 2 odd) 2 moltres, 2 zapdos, 1 arti, one stoise, and then from prerelease packs, 1 char ex, 1 venu ex, and tons of foils... NO ELECTRODE =./=/=/=/=/

From the few poster here--looks like the 'norm' is 1 bird EX, 1 starter ex (blast, char, vena), and 2 others. It's just probably the best probability that you can 1 starter ex per box, doubt that that's 'planned' like the birds basically are.

You got 5 birds in 2 boxes???? Or are 3 of those from prereleases or something.

coolhedgie said:
I can't seem to get an electrode ex, even after 2 boxes... 4 mr mime (2 even 2 odd) 2 moltres, 2 zapdos, 1 arti, one stoise, and then from prerelease packs, 1 char ex, 1 venu ex, and tons of foils... NO ELECTRODE =./=/=/=/=/

Poke_Dad said:
3 boxes opened...no Blastoise EX yet nor GyradosEX....
We have all the other EXs. ElectrodeEX seems to be the least rare of the bunch.

I don't know about the ElectrodeEX....I bought 2 packs and pulled 2 Gengar EX...

Back