Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Card Signing At Worlds-Who And What?

ultimatedra

Like Last Year, I Believe WilHung Was Signing Loudred Cards And Plenty Of Other Gym Members Where Signing Cards For People.

ExAmPlE:
GymLeaderBlane Was Asked To Sign Blane Cards...But Not A Few...ALOT

My Reason Of For Signing:
Giving Someone The Memory Of Being At Worlds, And Always HavingThat Memory Of Me Or Someone Elce.

Me, I Will Sign Any Cards If Asked, But I Will Ask All Of My Opponents,At The Grinder,And At The Tourny(If I Make It) So Sign A Card In My Deck.

Cards I Would Prefer To Sign:
Squirle Line (Wont Sign Any Foil/Holo Except EX's)
Tropious
And Any Dragon Card (ultimatedragon )

Who/What Will You Be Singing At Worlds?

-Professor ultimatedra

well, i might make a new card for this year, but i don't know....... since i'm not playing, just look for the big ogre judge.....

i prefer either ER's (not 2) and of course........ SCOTT's

Meganiums....

The poor abused pokemon that somehow found its way into the box with Feraligatr and Alakazam!!!

M45

i'll sign salamence, shelgon, bagons, lugias, and latios's.
gotta give people some variety :)

i will sign poliwags, sceptile Ex's and erickas dragonairs and i will also be available for collecting your unwanted prerelease raichus and Reverse holo Tv Reporters at no cost to you :thumb:

ill sign Espeon cards any espeon as long as you bring them. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
I'll sign anything, but would prefer the HL Shiftry (dark). I used that card quite abit since its release.

Keith

I'll sign any Scyther and Umbreon cards...

Lass I will sign too.

Can't miss me in my red addidas visor!

sup peeps...still got my pichu from the '04 tourney season...so maybe?? just maybe, i'll get it out and have my opponents from Grinders and (hopefully) Worlds sign it!!
yes sir :wink:

lates

Well on that note, any one with TTar's, feel free to come to me to sign them. I'd be happy to sign them, or Metagross. eithe one.

Scizor said:
None of the Scizors are any good anymore, so I just sign Metagross and Metagross ex.

by worlds some people will have scizor ex which is good

i ll sign matrix energies and holo special energy cards.

Back