Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cardkeeper's Official Redshark Tournament! Round 1 Pairings are Up!!

Cardkeeper

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
:pokeball::pokeball::pokeball:CARDKEEPER'S OFFICAL REDSHARK TOURNAMENT:pokeball::pokeball::pokeball:​

Well, many of you Pokegym peeps may remember possibly one of the quickest dead tournaments in the world. My RS tournament that was started about 4 months ago. Well, guess what, I have decided now, after making my schedule lighter and fixing some slight computer problems, to start it up again. :wink:
I will hopefully be able to be on more and will cover more details in my rules so things do not get out of hand again. :lol:

:pokeball:Rules:pokeball:

These are the standard rules everyone must follow if you wish to participate in my tournament.

1. You MUST be commited to completing this tournament. We are most likely going to have somewhere around 16-32 players. This will take a minimum of 4 rounds. Please do not sign up if you don't plan on sticking it out. I cannot stress this enough.

2. You must have an updated RedShark program that is updated with Platinum: Arceus

3. Read these rules so we don't have problems later. :wink:

4. Have a simple question? Ask in this thread and I will respond.

5. The format is standard modified as of now. That is DP-AR. No Pre-DP/EX series cards are allowed.

6. The structure is best out of three. To make things simple, there is no time limit. Please post AND PM me the winner of your round. Once I have verification on a winner, I will put that player into the next round.

7. It is Double round-round elimination. When you are eliminated you move to a seperate bracket. Doind the math, after each round we will have: 10-10, 5-15 and (with one bye) 3-17. The winner from the second bracket will join the other three to make up the final 4.

8. Opponents are picked randomly, don't complain.

9. Opponent not responding/isn't active? Tell me. I will PM them giving them 24 hours to respond. If they do not, they will be replaced. If there is no one to replace them, you automatically win.

10. Please Play your matches in a timely manner. We don't want another dead tourney.

11. If you missed sign-ups, Don't Worry! There's a replacements list.

12. Unless stated by me, you may not swap your deck between rounds.

13. Have fun! And may the best player win!

NOTE: If any common ruling questions come up, such as Unown G, we are playing by United States rules. Any other questions, ask me.

PRIZES: Another thing I'm infamous for, lol :rolleyes: I don't have prizes besides the simple fact that you get bragging rights, lol. But in all seriousness, if you wish to donate to the prize pool to make this an even more exciting tournament, feel free. Also, while it isn't tangible, if all goes well, the winner will also win something...else. :confused::tongue::eek:

Player Roster
-----------------------------------------

I am participating in this, which means there's only 15-31 spots left. It depends on the outcome after a certain time. Hopefully we can have a more successful, exciting, fun and memorable tournament this time. Let the battle commence! :smile:

1) Cardkeeper (Myself)
2) Espeon1
3) Colts8729
4) Time for Pain
5) Tank2276
6) Brawler1624
7) Nnaann
8) Kwisdumb
9) Yoyofsho16 (Replacement for Legotack)
10) Hampuse1
11) Pokemon99
12) Astewart
13) Chompy
14) Chanman
15) Hatter
16) Niimou
17) Sdrawkcab
18) Gliscor28
19) G Landers (Replacement for DathPika)
20) Kingeringer_13

SIGNUPS ARE CLOSED! IF YOU WISH TO SIGN UP YOU WILL BE A REPLACEMENT

Replacements List:

ColoradoSunshine

----------------------------------------------------- <- Priority

Hamachi Network

Network Name: CORST Network
Password: Redshark

MATCHUPS

Matchups for round 1 are up! Because of the holiday season, I will give leeway on the time it takes for matchups. But please try and play before the 10th. This should be plenty of time.

Round 1 Pairings

Brawler1624 Vs. Chanman --> Brawler1624
Hampuse1 Vs. Time for Pain
Pokemon99 Vs. Kingeringer_13 --> Kingeringer_13
Tank2276 Vs. Kwisdumb
Cardkeeper Vs. Espeon1 --> Espeon1
Colts2276 Vs. G Landers
Yoyofsho Vs. Niimou
Astewart Vs. Nnann --> Nnaann
Sdrawkcab Vs. Chompy
Gliscor28 Vs. Hatter

THANKS FOR LOOKING! :smile:

Last edited:
I will play. Is your "something...else" for the prizes those cool Pidgeot digital trophies that you were giving out last time?

Thanks to everyone that has signed up. And thank you legotack, for bringing that to my attention. I completely forgot abut them. I'll dig through my computers bitmaps and upload them. So yes, you will get a trophy AND a super secret thing. Hehehe

i will join. what is the network called?

Alright everyone. As I have been gone, a whole lot of argument has been going on and i am going to try and sum up what everyone has been saying. I do not beliefe that lakak should be killed

Last edited:
Yea man ill join, is it a Best of 3 game?
If i have a bad connection with someone just let me know, that stupid Hamchi Update really slowed down my conection.

Thanks

Last edited:
Yes Astewart, it is best of 3. Read the Rules. And Pokemon99, the network has yet to be created. I will let you know the info when the roster is complete.

Still looking through my CPU for the trophies, and thanks again to all those that signed up. Only 2 Spots left!!

Thank you legotack, I should have those up by tommorow. C'mon Everybody! Signups will be closed after 2 more entrants! Hurry Up! :)

Back