Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cary, NC HL Pre-Release

Feraligatr

Just like last time to help me get an initial head count please email me at [email protected] with your name, birth date, and POP ID (if you don't have one I will provide it) and which event (Sanctioned or Unsanctioned). Everyone who emails me to pre-register before the event will receive 1 additional booster pack with their prizes.

1022 Ryan Rd
Cary, NC
919-469-6656

Directions
I-40 East to Cary Towne Blvd (exit 291). Merge onto Cary Towne Blvd and
go through the light (McDonalds on the corner). Cary Towne Blvd becomes
Walnut St. Turn right onto Ryan Rd (between Dairy Queen and Burger King).
The store is next to an Asian restaurant.

I40 West to Cary Towne Blvd (exit 291). Turn right onto Western Blvd. Western Blvd becomes Cary Towne Blvd. Go through the light (McDonalds on the corner). Cary Towne Blvd becomes Walnut St. Turn right onto Ryan Rd (between Dairy Queen and Burger King). The store is next to an Asian restaurant.

Date
Sun, June 13

Registration Time
12:00am - 1:00pm

Start Time
1:30pm

Entry Fee
$15

Format
Limited. Everone will get 6 booster packs to build a 40 card deck (including energy).

NEW!!! Players can play in an unsanctioned Limited event where they get a random Hidden Legends Theme Deck. This event is limited to 24 players with 10 & Under and their parents given priority first.

Sanctioned Event Prizes (per age group - 10 & Under, 11-14, 15+)
1st - 36 Booster Packs
2nd - 18 Booster Packs
3rd thru 4th - 9 Booster Packs
5th thru 8th - 4 Booster Packs
9th and After - 1 Booster Pack

Unsanctioned Event Prizes
Everyone gets 3 booster packs and top 50% will get one additional
booster pack

Side Events
Booster Draft, Modified, Unlimited, and/or Game Boy

Door Prizes
TBD

Last edited:
4 weeks to go. Don't forget to email me to pre-register so you will get an additional booster pack with prizes. Also please let me know if you are playing in the main event or Theme Deck. Thanks!!!

3 weeks to go!!! If there is enough interest we may have a sealed side event (everyone gets a theme deck with 3 booster packs).

Last edited:
I didn't think I would be coming to this one, but I get to come with the Barlocks as part of my summer vacation. See you then Jeff, and this time don't forget your camera!

~Jim

hey ...im goin to be there i didn't know last time that these tourneys took so long...so this time im taking the day off ???who won the cary gym challenge???

Jim glad to hear you will be able to make it. I will definitely have my camera.

Dendrobatida this will be a lot of fun providing we have enough people sign up. I have been wanting to do this type of sealed event for sometime!!!

Muk Man glad you are able to come. I think the last Pre-Release we had events all the way up to 11:30pm. The winners at the GC were Jesse R. (10-), Jordan H. (11-14), and Stephanie B. (15+).

Can't wait to see everyone there !!!

There will also be GREAT door prizes for those coming for all the fun! I have been giving the judge some awesome ideas! See everybody there! :psychic:

Less than a week to go. It's not too late to pre-register (to get the extra booster pack with your prizes) for the event. Side events will include Booster Draft, Theme Deck, Modified, Unlimited, and Game Boy if time permits. The Theme Deck side event in SC was a big hit !!! Also everyone playing will get one of the new playmats and promo card!!! Can't wait to see everyone there!!!

Back