Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CC in Paris

Michel

A CC is run in Paris on May 7.

Even if no deadline had been given for the pre-registration, the TO has now decided to close the pre-registration as the amount of pre-registered players is already too important for the capacity of the venue.

Unfortunately, the players who are interested in that event but who don't have pre-registered yet will not be allowed to participate.
No need to come to Paris on May 7 too ... except if you want to visit the city !

I don't understand.

Why aren't they looking for a bigger venue?
time enough to inform players about a venue change.

Anyway see u there michel, well at some of the other CC`s they have only been getting less then 10 in the earlier CC`s. And Lille being the exception, so the organisers were not expecting anyone to travel from outside of France to participate at a small event, such as a CC.... I see your point though, Paris is the capital so there will obviously be quite a good turnout!

As far as I know, they've tried to find another room in the hotel where the CC is run, but the prize they have to pay is too important.

The CC is linked with a video games event and it's probably more difficult to change everything and find a completely different venue. In addition to that, they surely have a contract with the hotel for the renting of the venue.

The main problem is that no maximum amount of players, and no deadline for pre-registration has been announced.
The TO, because of the amount of players, has suddenly decided to close the pre-registration while players, who logically thought they still had time to do it, had not pre-registered yet.

Double mistake made by the TO : too small venue for a tournament widely announced on the web and in specialized magazines (and at which they hoped to see foreign players too), and no announcement of a deadline or max amount of players.
He recognizes these mistakes, ... but unfortunately, because of that, players will not have the opportunity to play in Paris.

!!! Could you post here, or pm me, if you should have been to the CC in Paris if the opportunity to see more players at the event had been given ?
Thanks

Last edited:
Back