Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CC Tune Up Tourney Sat.Feb7th @ Comic World-Stafford,Va.

Sensei

Team Compendium Emeritus
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
Once again,we`re having a sanctioned tune up tournament in preparation for the City Championships.Whether final tuning of your deck or just wanting to test other ideas,then come on and join us for some fun!The cost for this will be $1(subject to change) and the Top 2 at least will receive booster packs!Maybe I`ll put some cool random prizes together as I did last week.;)

See ya`s there and if there are new people reading this and you would need help,please stop by and we`ll teach you the game and help you out!

`Sensei

Time:10am-2pm

Comic World
2852 Jeff. Davis Hwy Suite 101
Stafford,Va. 22554
540-659-0123

Last edited:
ill be there.. maybe i should play septile/tech.... ooooh oooh even better ill play kabutop/sneasal. lol

Awesome turnout and we all had fun!Congrats to Aaron for his first 1st place win and congrats to all for the awesome sportsmanship.This time Blaziken was a force taking 3 of the Top 4 decks.The other one,a Sceptile/Umbreon/Swampert deck played by Brandon,was awesome as well.Kudos to him(and everyone else who did) for playing other than a Gardy or Blaziken deck.Sean did great again with his Dragonite EX deck.

See ya`s next week!Results below.

`Sensei

1)Aaron H
2)Chris P
3)Mike P
4)Brandon S
5)Sean G
6)Mike R
7)Mikey T
8)Adam S
9)Jeremy B
10)Matthew L