Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CC's in Belgium

Michel

The following City Championships will be run in Belgium :

Dec 18 : Antwerpen
Jan 04 : Dendermonde
Jan 09 : Ekeren
Feb 06 : Gent

Info and contact phone/email available in the Tournament section of the PUI's website.

If foreign players want to play one of these events (or more than one :p ), I think it would be great to try to play all together at the same CC. Nice opportunity to meet each other and to make our own European event ;)

I'll play the 4 CC's with my daughter and I hope to see some of you there.

If you need more info about the tournaments, venues, cities, ... don't hesitate to contact me.

A little "kaboutertje" told me that the event on december 18 will be a real international party, so prepare.
See you there.

There's the Charleroi Airport with Ryanair flights from Dublin, Barcelona, Glasgow, Milano, Pisa, Roma, Shannon, Stockholm, Valladolid and Venice Treviso, and flights from Warzaw, Pescara, Girona and Budapest (other than Ryanair).
You have a bus line from the airport to the Charleroi train station.

The easiest from Charleroi is to go to Antwerp (direct train). The venue is not far from the train station (15 min walking) and easy reachable by metro from the station.

Antwerp has also international flights from Prague, Innsbruck, Liverpool, Manchester and London.

And of course Brussels airport.

An international event in the city that has seen the last Gym Challenge run in Belgium ? :D :thumb:

Michel - I couldn't find the price structure there, only the goody bag which looks nice ( I only miss those nice deckboxes of last year).

Doesn't matter to me personal, we all enjoyed our foreign day today and I'm going to make another deck incase I have to face you again at a CC.
We had a nice day, whished you were a little closer to us.
Li@

Lia,

You didn't find the prize structure ? Neither did I :D

It was really fun to play with you and your players this Saturday in Ekeren.
The deck I've played is fun but too risky for a CC because of the weakness. I think I'll play another deck ... with another weakness :p

I was just planning to get my Blaziken out of the box.

I will also prepare a new deck, don't know what yet.
I don't have to win, but I'm sure going to try to give everyone a hard time beating me.

Check on the Dutch Pokemon forum site for the story of Maurice. Ducth MB
He quited Pokemon completly, so that only 3 ex TO's left.

!!! The CC in Gent will be run on Jan 23 and not on Feb 6.

On Feb 6 there's a prerelease in Gent run by the same TO.

Back