Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Cdn Nationals Charity Side Event.

ugly psyducky

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
As many of you know, we lost a well loved member of our Poke-Community, Paul Strasbourg, this year after a prolonged battle with cancer. In memory of Paul we will be running a side-event starting at 7:00 pm (or the ending of the Swiss Rounds for the Masters which ever is later). A $10 donation to the charity of the Strasbourg family's choosing will constitute the entry to this tournament. Details as to registration procedures will be posted and announced during the Swiss Rounds of Nationals.

The tournament will use the Ugly Cup Format, with the exception that it will be a single age-common pod with a fixed number of rounds depending on the number of entrants. Every entrant to the tournament will recieve a single booster pack, courtesy of Skyfox Games [thx Marvin]. There will be additional booster prizes for the Top 4 finishers in each age category. In addition the First Place finisher in each age group will recieve a first and second round bye at the Ugly Cup and the Second Place Finisher will recieve a first round bye.

Ugly Out

Thats really sad that our friend is deceased <=( RIP Paul, get some rest. If I dont make cut Terry, Ill play in this for sure =]

I don't know Paul but it is always sad to have someone of the community go. Plus charity is always a good thing so I will probably play assuming I am not in top cut and have enough time to go and sleeve ugly decks and all that stuff

Back