1 broken time space
2 warp point
4 candys
1 pokemon communication

energy's 14
3 double colorless energy
6 fighting
5 water

the deck basically works but setting up your bench with kingdra prime for sniping damage while you have machamp up front dealing damage with rage and munching sp's and basics with take out i stuck politoed in there just in case machamp was close to death i can leap frog out a kingdra if i do'not have machamp prime out on th field seekers and super scoop ups are to get uxie and azelf back and warp points to get rid of tough actives and hopefully bring out a weak pokemon on there bench

thanks for the help guys :smile:

OK let´s see. The machamp line should be 1 SF and 2 Prime, because if Machamp is your main attacker, the SF one might not stand strong non-SP decks. You need much more BTS, more Pokemon Communications and more Pokemon Collectors. Also add Unown Q, 1 DCE and maybe a Regirock LA.

So i´d say:

+ 1 Machamp Prime
+ 1 Unown Q
+ 2 BTS
+ 2 Pokemon Communication
+ 1 Pokemon Collector
+ 1 DCE
+ 1-1-1 Magnezone Prime
+ 1 Regirock LA
+ 2 Rainbow Energy

Exclude:

3 :water: Energy
1 Kingdra Prime
1 Horsea
2 Interviewer´s Questions
2 SSU
1-1-1 Politoed
1 Machamp SF (You have Azelf, so don´t worry if it´s priced)
The card, that you can leave best of the remaining cards in your deck

Magnezone - Regirock is a tech for the end of the game and Magnezone is good for drawing, too
IMO you don´t need the Politoed line. If Machamp is just knocked out, Fighting Tag for the next instead.
All this makes (imo) the deck faster, more constant and variable. These were my ideas for this deck.

thanks man appreciated =D not sure about the regirock LA tho the poke power is good but i would need someway of transfering the energy's over

Last edited:
I just thought about it because it can bring the useless :fighting: Energies back on the field, while it clears away the unneeded cards on your hand, so that Magnezone´s draw-power is more efficient. And if you have problems in the end of the game, you can use the energies on Regirock for Magnezones lost burn attack, for getting your last price. If Regirock stucks in the active spot, simply use Machamp´s Fighting Tag to get the retrieved Energies back on Machamp. That´s why I think Regirock works very well in your deck.

Adding Magnezone is a fine idea, but I seriously doubt it will see play if you do include it. Two stage 2s (Kingdra and Machamp) are more than enough, and they are the main focus of your deck- concentrate on those for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back