4 Rare Candy
4 Bebe's Search
2 Warp Point
1 Palmer's Contribution
4 Roseanne's
1 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Expert Belt
------------------------ 24 T/S/S

Fast Charizard. I play Warps and Stuff. I'm trying to find room for another restore card and stuff. I'm going to Nationals, sooo... I'm going to need as much help on this as possible.

Last edited:
4-3-4 Charizard
2-1-2 Typhlosion Prime
3-3 Ninetails
1-1 Honchkrow SV
2 Uxie
1 Unown G
----------------------- 27 Pokemon
7 Fire Energy
4 Call Energy
----------------------- 11 Energy
4 Broken Time Space
4 Rare Candy
4 Bebe's Search
1 Warp Point
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 Roseanne's
2 Poke-Radar
1 Cynthia's Feelings
2 Expert Belt
------------------------ 24 T/S/S

Fast Charizard. I play Warps and Stuff. I'm trying to find room for another restore card and stuff. Though, I need help with this deck. Honchkrow SV is to counter Gyarados, let those Magikarps rot there while Gyarados does 0 damage, and don't say SSU. It's flippy, wasted, and I can do it again next turn. >:]

Honchkrow is decent, but all Gyarados has to do is hit one SSU and then OHKO your 1-1 Honchkrow line, and all you have is a Palmers to recover it back.

Or just fill their bench up.

I'd drop the Poké Radars, a Roseanne's, and a Bebe's for 4x Pokémon Communication. Sure, Spiritomb hurts, but with 27 Pokémon, chances are that a Communication will be extremely useful in most situations.

Ninetales-based draw engine must run four Roseanne, and maybe you should also think about a Fisherman. Fire Energy count also is way too few to rely on Ninetales.

Honchkrow is kinda useless without Dusknoir DP since they just need to fill their bench.

btw, I personally prefer Stark Mountain over BTS in Charizard, it makes the deck more flexible. You'd probably also run a second Warp Point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back