Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Charizardian's First Boardroom-Team 2

Charizardian

Here is the first boardroom of this contest for team 2, who made some pretty nice cards, but Rew's no-show proved costly. Someone will leave this boardroom, fired!

Okay, I have some questions for the Captain, shiftrymaster68:

1.Do you beleive Rew deserves a second chance?

2.If Rew had posted a card, do you beleive you would have won?

shiftry has the floor.

1. Not too sure. I know Robby personally, but I haven't been in touch with him for a couple weeks. I don't know what he's up to at the moment. I don't want to chance what happened this round to happen again, so for now, I'd say no.

2. Yes, because even if he posted a terrible card, I could have easily fixed it up and made it perfect.

Okay. I have some questions for Lucario EX.

1. Given more time, would you have been able to finish the pictures and flavor text?

2. Were you aware that your attacks had to be original (excluding Riolu of course)?

3. How do you like your team's chances in the future with Blazekin 1111 (assuming he doesn't get fired), over spoinkmaster?

Lucario EX, you have the floor.

1. Yes. I wrote down the descriptions and flavor text, but I got sick and forgot to post them in time.

2. No. I read the rules too quickly and didn't see that one.

3. I think Blaziken 1111 will do a better job than spoinkmaster would have. He fixed the cards fast, and Abomasnow made more sense afterward.

Okay. Before I start dismissing people for the boardroom. I have a few more questions, this time for ensignmerlin:

1. All your cards lacked é in Poké-Body or Poké-Power. Did you know these were required to have é?

2. Did you think Rew let the team down or does he deserve a second chance?

3. How do you feel you did on your card?

1. No,I did not. Mostly my cards were done in a rush anyway as my computer time is extremely limited.

2. I would like to see his explanation for not posting his card. If it is because of a long absence due to grounding or other problems I would like to see what he can do. However, if it's only because he was too lazy to do his cards, caught up with school work, or says didn't have the time I'd have to say no.

3. The attacks were probably not bad, nor the power and body. Some may be a little underpowered or overpowered. I may have also messed up the strategy and explanations, though I have very little experience with strategy. I am rarely able to play online due to time constraints and in real life I have neither the money no access to cards or players to do much. Regardless, I'll strive to do better with each successive card.

Alright. After reveiwing your questions, this desicision was an easy one to make. Rew, you're fired. The limo's waiting. The next round shall be announced shortly.

Back