Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Charlotte, NC CC Report

Feraligatr

We had a good turnout with 31 players considering Charlotte got slammed with 16-20 inches of
snow Thursday. Special thanks to Greg D. for coming all the way from GA to play!!!
This will be brief since I just got back (fading fast...) and will add more details later.

10 & Under
-----------
1st - Noah R.

11-14
-------
1st - Will V.
2nd - Zach C.
3rd - Eric W.
4th - Michael R.

15+
----
1st - Andrew H.
2nd - Elizabeth H.
3rd - Stephanie B.
4th - Justin F.

Congratulations to all the players at the Charlotte City Championships. I apologize for not being able to make it as I was involved in a serious wreck on the way. I hope to see everyone at the North Carolina State Championship in April.

Bo I was shocked to hear about the accident. But relieved to hear you are okay and to talk with you briefly on Sat. Hope to see you soon. Best of luck with the car search!!!

It is time for me to get another car anyway. The one I had was costing too much on gas. Perhaps I can find myself a wagon.

I am thankful not to have lost any of my Pokémon cards, especially in my large cardboard boxes. They do not hold very well in those if loose. Perhaps I can pick up some large Rubbermaid containers where they last longer.

I would like to make one trip up to Charlotte if another tournament is in the works before the North Carolina State Championship.

Back