Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

CharPhlosion strategy help

joedexter23

Hey all, Im running a standard charphlosion deck

4 2 4 Charizard AC
4 2 4 Typhlosion
3 2 3 Ninetales

I pretty much every trainer card to add and take out as I please.

My main strategy is to hit hard with charizard, use ninetales as my draw power and typhlosion as my energy recycler so i can hit with charizards big move evertime for the KO. I also try to keep a full bench.

Can you guys give me some advice and strategy regarding trainer cards which will utilize this deck to the full?

3-2-3 Ninetails? I'm confused by this. =)

2 Ninetails, 2 Uxie and 2 Spiritomb. Yeah, it glogs up for deckspace, but run a seaker if you see that as a major concern...you can re-uxie then too (Spiritomb will go down... so, 2-3 Twins?)

I think your pokemon lines are kind of messed up. I would suggest:
4-3-4 Charizard (if you run 4 rare candy you can probably do 4-2-4)
2-2-2 Typhlosion (you make it sound like you always want 2 typhlosion up and if you want to do that then 3-2-3 is prbably better
3-3 Ninetales (I hope you know its a stage 1 :), also I suggest either the shiny vulpix or the platinum one)
Maybe 1 uxie. Test it and see if you like it.

t/s/s: you need pokemon collector, rare candy, bebe's search in at least 3, i also suggest pokemon communication, bts, fisherman in at least 2, twins, stark mountain, seeker, warp point, lux ball, engineer's adjustments, and ssu are all good in here also.

Back