Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Chattanooga City Championship - Jan 6th

ScythKing

Sorry for the late post folks - it was touich and go there for a bit. The store we hold the tournies in is moving and the status of their move made the Cities up in the air. Anyway - glad to report that the move has been cleared and the Cities is a go for this Saturday the 6th. The new location of the Dragon Caves in in a strip mall across from teh Taco Bell on Lee Highway. Simplified instructions: Come up/down I-75 into Chattanooga. Get off the Hwy 153 exit. Take first exit which is Lee Highway. At the light make a left (whereas you would have went right before the move). Get in the right lane and when you see the Taco Bell/McDonalds - look right and you'll see a little strip mall. Turn in there - suite H. Also the new starting time is 12:30 as the store hours have changed.
Hope to see y'all there!

Jon: I put the word out at our CC last weekend, so maybe a few of our Sevierville folks will head down. Hopefully Alex & I can make it down also. Been awhile since we hit Chattanooga anyway for Pokemon TCG!

Keith

Lawman said:
Jon: I put the word out at our CC last weekend, so maybe a few of our Sevierville folks will head down. Hopefully Alex & I can make it down also. Been awhile since we hit Chattanooga anyway for Pokemon TCG!
Keith
Hey Keith! I'd love to have you guys down!
Hey important announcement (I'll post another message to this effect also)
There have been so many issues - the Dragon Caves is moving - got Dave Schwimmer to change the web site for me, now there were issues with the move so it has been delayed. Bottom line is we're having it at the old location. That is actually a GREAT thing as I was seriously worried about teh capacity of the new store. Moving in mysterious ways indeed!
So - the old location - all y'all who've been here before know where that's at. Look for the new thread to get detailed info for those who don't.
Pass along to Matt congrats on his win. That boy is turning into a real powerhouse!
Jon

Jon: I hit the other thread too, but work has bogged me down bad this week and for next. Anyway, talk to you soon about our PR and dates for Feb. Havent had a chance to even call the Church yet about the gym. If Matt shows up in Chattanooga....just plunk down money on that kid. He has lost just one match all CC season (and that was last week in swiss...1st rd. Came back to sweep thru to the victory)

Keith

Jon: We had a blast! What a turnaround. At 10 am, we werent going, then by 1030 am, we are out the door. Event ran very smoothly. Enjoyed seeing lots of friends and helping you and Charles out. Still had time to hit the Aquarium before coming home. (Children's Museum closed at 5....winter hours)

Keith

Back