blaziken ex biggest want of all will offer up to 3 exs for
r mew2 ex
r hitmonchan ex
r suicune ex
r articuno ex
mr mime evens odds
and any fire water psychic and team magmas card

pokemonfan111,

Please review the rules for this forum which can be found in a Post stuck to the top of the forum:
Da Rules:

You can only have two (2) active topics in this forum. If you already have 2 and wish to start another for some strange reason, you can edit one and change the title of it to "Please Close". You can also email a Mod to have it closed. Hint: If you can save time by just Editing your original post.

If you reply to your own topic excessively (like 3 or more times), you can find it being locked. Back to back posts are considered spam. And if no one replies to your topic, chances are you currently do not have anything that people currently need. Don't despair, someone new might be interested later on.
Looks to me like you have broken at least one of those rules. Consider this your one and only warning.

BDS

will trade both my TM groudons (both holos, not the ones from the starter decks) for your

ah gyarados
ah metagross

from the deoxys set

pokemonfan111 You seem to be unaware of the rules of this forum. They are posted in the Good/Bad Trader thread - the first post actually. I will tell you the important ones - excessive bumping - your post can be locked if you bump it too many times. Especially over the course of a few hours. The next one is that you are (normally) allowed two active topics in this forum. This allows everyone the chance to have their topic on page one allows someone to have a "Trade" topic and another for say the auction of a hot card. Now since you have constantly broken both of these rules you are now limited to one Trading topic, this one. If you can prove yourself capable of handling the priviledge of having two topics, you will be allowed to have two topics. But for now, you have to stick with this one. Remember - the edit button is your friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back