2 Flint's Willpower
1 Premier Ball
2 Expert Belt
Energy 12
4 SP Energy
6 Fighting Energy
2 Psychic Energy

Strategy
Using Rampardos GL as the main attacker and the various other SP's at the deck's disposal
Take out the opponents while they are still basics.
Alakazam 4 Lv.X is there to move Damage off of Rampardos and onto other Sp's and Heal
completely in the process..
Claydol and Uxie are the Drawpower
Bronzong G is for moving energy (another one of the reasons Alakazam4 Lv.x is in the deck
to keep it healed)
Unown G is for Guard
Crobat G and Skuntank G are there for adding damage to make the damage higher

Ideas to make the list better would be Greatly Appreciated!

Alakazam only moves damage counters to and from SP Pokemon. You can't move damage off of Rampardos.

There isn't too much call for flint's or lucians in this deck, you only need one energy to attack. Replacing sp energies with call energies are probably better too.

I think youd be better off with Manectric than Alakazam for the reason as you cant hurt ur benched pokemon, only manectric, but if you have 2 out, none of them can be hurt lol

I think youd be better off with Manectric than Alakazam for the reason as you cant hurt ur benched pokemon, only manectric, but if you have 2 out, none of them can be hurt lol
PL Manetric doesn't prevent damage to manetric's in groups, but you could put a bench shield on him. Also with all this bench protection, why not add luxray?

I think you're misunderstanding the deck here..
It's meant to donk with Rend..
However Bench Shield would definitely help In case I need to use trample
I agree that lucian's is sort of a dead weight card in the deck ( I only put it to fill the last 2 slots)
Thanks for the help so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back