Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

"Chicka-dee-URRRRRR-chic" GA/LA Report.

Rambo1000

So i go on this death car ride with some people from league, get to ga.
meet up with the hotties from FL, since we ARE all hot.
i play this stupid HORRIBLE deck me and agustin made called southamerica.dec.

Round 1 - random noob georgia player - banette.dec
He ascenions with shuppet so i'm like "great, banette ex." but it's banette pk. i win.

Round 2 - not worth remembering - somecrap.dec
uhhh i dont remember, but i definately won.

Round 3 - heidi craig - miranda.dec
i won.

Round 4 - Parthe something - Metanite
i outplayed him FTW.

Round 5 - jim malec - metanite
he DONKS ME with 2 heads on twister FTW.

Round 6 - something i forget
i win.

top 8 at 4th seed.
i play miranda.

round 1 - i have the game but misplay by playing skarmory on my bench.
game 2 - she topdecks holon ruins to break the battle frontier lock and plays umbreon ftw.

i convince my ride to take me, sabelhawt, and sabelcute to LA.
we go to mcdonalds and this little retarded kid runs in and yells "CHICKA-DEE-URRRRRRR-CHIC" so we laughed about it forever and it was written on like, 10-11 of my cards.

me and silvestro and everyone hang out for a while in LA which is cool. the tournament doesnt start until like 1:30 something BUT IT STILL FINISHED SOONER THAN ANY FLORIDA EVENT EVER.

round 1 - never got to see the deck.
i go first, hit for 10, he gets nothing, i hit for 20, he gets nothing, i win.

round 2 - cool guy - t-tar
ughhh i was so worried about this matchup. he gets amazingly set up with a t2 t-tar ex uf and wins.

round 3 - girl - t2 arcanine
ummm..... i just own her.

round 4 - hot girl named liz - flariados
i get out my super secret tech and just win.

round 5 - her male friend - flariados
read round 4.

round 6 - BRENT - t-tar ex uf
he gets the worst set up ever but i hadnt quite figured out how to beat him, and he won.

well i make cut at 7th seed and what do i play round 1??? T-TAR!!!

round 1 - cool guy again - t-tar
game 1 - i figure out how to win and i do.
game 2 - read game 1.

round 2- ALEX HILL! - Flygon!
game 1 - i own him!
game 2 - i scoop
game 3 - i own him!

ok so im in finals vs. bianchi
game 1 - i scoop
game 2 - he scoops
game 3 - i hit crucial er2 heads on lugia. time's called. he ko's my active ray ex to tie it. i play another one on the bench, do a bunch of unnecessary crap, and snipe his dragonite with 90 on it for the win.

so i win my first state in my first season as a player. i'm hot.

props-
burger king crown
GOD.
brown bandana
me and silvestro asking how much bellybutton piercings cost at claire's while trying on the latest handbags.
FLORIDA SWEEPING THE SOUTHEAST!!! NC, SC, GA, FL, MS, LA, GG!!!
the sabelhawts
southamerica.dec
OMAR.
TEAM R
meeting ryan vergel.... finally.
er2
SILVESTRO!
john for making the trip despite the pain. hope you feel better man!
LOUISIANA.
garret for the sst idea.
bobby for being unimaginably hot.

slops:
the ride
silvestros horrible luck
t-tar not letting me go 6-0 in swiss.

ILY FLORIDA!

ILY FLORIDA.

Last edited:
FIRST

Zach , if someone had to take my title I am glad it was going to be you.

Lol , MikceyDs when the Hamburgler ATMd kyle...

haha. liz dumped me saturday,glad you zinged her. =]
gg pal and nice work. i told you not to give up and you came back and showed alot of heart. a worthy state champ IMO. gratz.

-spaz

ILY :D

you deserved it zach! you did an awesome job with the deck list
congratulations one more time!

hope to see you in hawaii :)

Agustin

. . . that LA round one sounds awfully familiar. In fact, something exactly like that happened to me round 1 there!

Castform sucks without other Pokemon. =(

omar - you know you love me.

brent - lmao i dont know if i "zinged" her, but she DID sign my cards. OMGZ. nice seeing you again bud.

agustin - i'm soooo glad we worked on it. the final tweeks i made after not winning saturday made the difference.

bobbert - ilysm.ssm.

jim - PROPPED. and ily2. bad beat in top 8 in ga for you though bud, i thought you had the tourney :( .

tagrineth - if i didnt post the WINNING louisiana report, who would? No one, exactly.

ryanvergel - i havent gotten him scholarship money, persay, but who needs scholarship money when you
have zachlove?

prof. chris - yea man sour grapes. that was a horrible start :( . pushing away the mentor didnt help either. you were a cool guy though. hope to see ya at regionals.

bolt - thanks bro.

jim - PROPPED. and ily2. bad beat in top 8 in ga for you though bud, i thought you had the tourney :( .

Uggg...I think I'm the only one that had a chance to take Kyle out (and I don't mean on a date...), but senor Voltorb had other plans....

GJ even though I have no clue who you are or what deck you used!

P.S. Best way to get post count up: Say GJ in every state report thread you can find :thumb::lol:

Uggg...I think I'm the only one that had a chance to take Kyle out (and I don't mean on a date...), but senor Voltorb had other plans....

you were. either you or miranda. i had five voltorb starts in louisiana and won all of them. gahh im such a donk.

Last edited:
Holy Crap Jim! I Just Found Out You Took 25 Points From Me!!! Ihysm!!!

Dude, I wasn't kidding when I told you I'd had a terrible season. My rating going into that event was 1612. I gained 70 points or so on the day.

I'm the most dangerous player in the game right now - I can beat anyone in the game at any point in time, but I have a N00b rating. Kyle probably got 2 points for beating me...lolz

But the real story here is how well you're doing considering how long you've been playing. I don't think I can recall anyone in the 4 years I've been playing jump and become as good as fast as you've done.

Back