Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

China death toll...

Dont forget about the poor souls in Myanmar (formerly known as Burma) from the cyclone. They lost over 25,000.

Keith

EDIT: I noticed I misspelled Myanmar.

Last edited:
I know it's slightly off-topic, but when did Burma change its name to Myaramar? I've always know it as Burma, and until just a few days ago, had no clue where Myaramar was...

Mother Nature taking action, what happens when you get worse then Mice when it comes to reproduction.

80000 now from what I've heard.

You know, bullet, if that comment wasn't so obviously a joke, I'd almost report it.

Last edited:
Mother Nature taking action, what happens when you get worse then Mice when it comes to reproduction.
'worse than mice'? have you forgotten china's 'one child' policy?

devastating enough as it is for ANY parents to lose their children, but when it's their one and ONLY?

*facepalms*

namuamidabutsu...

'mom

I know it's slightly off-topic, but when did Burma change its name to Myaramar? I've always know it as Burma, and until just a few days ago, had no clue where Myaramar was...
It's actually Myanmar. Because a military dictatorship rules the country and the decided to call it that.

Earthquake...pfft, its a conspiracy, it was actually a bomb!

but seriously, this does suck more than watching Oprah do stand-up.
don't worry, IDGI either:p

"My dad was like, this is end times I tell ya"

Just out of curiosity, doesn't the bible say events like these will occur during end times?

Earthquake...pfft, its a conspiracy, it was actually a bomb!

but seriously, this does suck more than watching Oprah do stand-up.
don't worry, IDGI either:p

"My dad was like, this is end times I tell ya"

Just out of curiosity, doesn't the bible say events like these will occur during end times?
Chicken Little.

It's sad to see all of the crazy weather that has been occurring lately. Between the weather we've been getting here in the states, to the weather in China and Myanmar....it's crazy. But what makes me wonder, is how the united states has this money to send to Myanmar for Aid, when the economy of the US is pretty much shot at this point? I don't get it.

wow.

so just as stated before during the tsunami, katrina, etc...the people who suffered/died in these disasters somehow 'deserved it' because they don't follow the 'right' religion according to certain 'religious leaders'?

:mad: :rolleyes: :nonono:
'mom

12000 in China...100000 in Myanmar... It's horrible!

Mom he wasn't saying that. He was asking if the Bible said that natural disasters would happen when the end the earth was coming.

Last edited:
wow.

so just as stated before during the tsunami, katrina, etc...the people who suffered/died in these disasters somehow 'deserved it' because they don't follow the 'right' religion according to certain 'religious leaders'?

:mad: :rolleyes: :nonono:
'mom
That's not what he said. He said that doesn't it say in the bible that the these events will happen before the world ends. There's a difference.

Back