2 Night Maintenance
1 TSD
1 Luxury Ball

15 Energy
4 Call
11 Fighting

Strategy: Hit fast with Machamp and retaliate with revenge and the lvx

tell me what you think i have had this deck for a while

1 Regirock can help with powering up for Rage on the occasions you might need it. Energy acceleration is never a bad thing to have in a deck, and Regirock combo's nicely with the Claydol and Starks you already have in the deck. You can probably add it by dropping either a Stark, NM, or a POV.

Try 3-1 Uxie and 1-1 Claydol, and 1 Unown Q to switch to Machop for free if you don't start with him.

Pokedex and Pokedrawer instead of supporter-based draw would increase your chances of a T1 Machamp, if you're into that sorta thing.

maybe some lumineon??

this is wat my list would look like if i was not 2 use lumineon

19 pokemon

4 Machop
2 Machoke
3 Machamp sf
1 Machamp lvx
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
1 Uxie
1 Uxie x
1 unknown g
1 dusknior
1 duskull

27 Trainers

4 Bebes
3 Rose
4 pokedrawer
3 Cynthias
4 Candy
3 Warp
2 Night Maintenance
1 TSD
1 Luxury Ball
2 Buck's

14 Energy

3 Call
11 Fighting

18 Pokemon
4 Machop
2 Machoke
3 Machamp sf
1 Machamp lvx
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
1 Uxie
1 Azelf
2unown G if you don't have this in your deck now your bad all i can say

28 Trainers
4 Bebes
3 Rose
3 POV
2 Cynthias
4 Candy
3 Warp
2 Stark
3 pokeball all about getting the t2
2 Night Maintenance
1 TSD
1 Luxury Ball

14 Energy
14 Fighting

I try something similar atm, with speed ball, it works wonders for me honestly, it's just thaking the basics out of your deck and search for the stage 1's and speed ball the stage 2's/lv X.

Cheers,

this list isnt about getting the donk even though you can it gets fats knock outs with sf machamp and then doess 130 with revenge machamp and the lvx

With Machamp decks, priority #1 should be attacking with Take Out absolutely as soon as possible. Most decks lately are pretty close to undonkable with as many basics as they run, plus call, roseanne and luxball, but you can still catch a deck unprepared and steal a couple early KOes with Champ SF. Once they get out a response to your first Machamp, you can level up and do 100 for 1 energy.

This opening strategy should put you two or three prizes ahead, and have your opponent scrambling to pull their setup together. Once the Lv.X is on the field they shouldn't have too much trouble KOing your first Machamp. If you have to take out a stage 2 or something, you recycle the Lv.X onto DP champ and revenge for 130. If not, just Revenge without leveling up or Take Out without leveling up.

I know this sounds "ideal" but with a good T1 list built similarly to T1 Kingdra, you can pull off this sort of start about 30% of the time (because you have to go second to get T1 Machamp, and that only happens 50% of the time). And the rest of the time you'll still be getting some sort of donk with T2 Uxie Lv.X, T2 Machamp if you went first, etc.

With Machamp decks, priority #1 should be attacking with Take Out absolutely as soon as possible. Most decks lately are pretty close to undonkable with as many basics as they run, plus call, roseanne and luxball, but you can still catch a deck unprepared and steal a couple early KOes with Champ SF. Once they get out a response to your first Machamp, you can level up and do 100 for 1 energy.

This opening strategy should put you two or three prizes ahead, and have your opponent scrambling to pull their setup together. Once the Lv.X is on the field they shouldn't have too much trouble KOing your first Machamp. If you have to take out a stage 2 or something, you recycle the Lv.X onto DP champ and revenge for 130. If not, just Revenge without leveling up or Take Out without leveling up.

I know this sounds "ideal" but with a good T1 list built similarly to T1 Kingdra, you can pull off this sort of start about 30% of the time (because you have to go second to get T1 Machamp, and that only happens 50% of the time). And the rest of the time you'll still be getting some sort of donk with T2 Uxie Lv.X, T2 Machamp if you went first, etc.

exactly my point././

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back