Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Chinese Take Out for 1st in AZ; List at the End!

piñata

Moo Shu chicken to go. I have been testing Machamp since the set came out and its always been my league deck and during battle roads i was saying to the rest of Team Chobo that i was going to play Machamp for at least one cities and i was late to both this weekend so i had to play the exact same deck for both cities and i forgot to make changes so i was pretty bummed. And off to the report!

Gamers Inn .Sat.

I show up later than expected and have to build regi for my friend Dezy and it starts.

Round 1: Shelly @ Magnezone
She just signed up to play so we can have Top 8 and didn't really know her deck and i set up as usual and win.
1-0

After this i can't really remember stuff
Round 2: Ken @ Infernape
He and I get horrid set ups but i get turn 3 Machamp and he can't flip a heads to save his life so I won.
2-0

Round 3: Chris @ BaD: Bronzong and Dusknoir
he can't get set up and i have t1 Machamp. GG
3-0

Round 4: Dezy @ Regi
So i thought this would be an easy match but i could not get an evolution other than machoke and he is one uxie lvx away from sealing away the game and it was prized. I win.
4-0

Round 5: Joshua @ Weavile GG from NM
so i knew this would be a tough match cuz he has been geting amazing starts and he does but he makes some big misplays and i capitalize and win.
5-0

Round 6: Courtney @ DuskGar
My hand is Baltoy 4 fighting Night maintenance and stark and eventually lose to her uxie
5-1

I was waiting in the back with Dezy when he was sorting out his deck for top and we noticed he had 5 roseannes and it lead him too a dq and he wasn't in top.

Top 8:
Game 1: Mitch @ EmpoZong
So Mitch was mad at me the entire day and he never wants to play me and everything goes wrong after he knocks my machamp out it goes down hill for him with my revenge Machamp

Game 2: I gave him Chinese Take Out to his bad set up and win. Sorry.
6-1

Top 4: Joshua @ Weavile GG from NM
Game 1: Again he makes some big misplays and i capitalize and win.

Game 2: I flipped tails on strong willed and lost

Game 3: I flipped heads on strong willed to win
7-1

Top 2: Chris @ BaD: Bronzong and Dusknoir

Game 1: I can't get a Machamp out to save my life so i lose with 27min left.

Game 2: I have T2 Machamp and he is having trouble setting up and i use my warp points and night maintenance/Bebes for the lvx and win

Game 3: we have like 5 min so i get an early Machamp and get 3 prizes before he gets 1 and time is called so i win.
8-1

Props:
Winning
First in state still
Rating
And did I Mention Points

Slops:
Everyone Hates me
Dezy for being DQed

I will put Sundays up when i have more time.

Thnx,
Jeremy J.

17 Pokemon
4 Machop
2 Machoke
2 Machamp sf
1 Machamp dp
1 Machamp lvx
2 Baltoy
2 Claydol
1 Uxie
1 Azelf
1 Chatot

28 Trainers
4 Bebes
3 Rose
3 POV
2 Cynthias
4 Candy
3 Warp
3 Stark
2 Great ball
2 Night Maintenance
1 TSD
1 Luxury Ball

15 Energy
4 Call
11 Fighting

P.S. tell me how u like the list

Last edited:
Machamp one me a CC aswell on the same day, are lists are 10 cards different, with mine i play drawers, more cynthias and cyclone and TMS2 and no call or TSD

Last edited:
im ashamed of my performance lol jk

im just lazy and don't want to put it up

Last edited:
I never want to play you in a tournament EVER AGAIN lol. If we do have to play, I will take the loss and you can have the points. I seriously can never beat you in a tournament unless you have a Chansey start, and I don't think that'll ever happen again :lol:

your list is solid, drawers and like maybeh another luxury ball would be cool beanz tho.

congratz on the points and the tubular wins, your like soo ahead now, haha. *unhappy face of failure*

cya sunday and remember to wake up on time lawl. :tongue:

idk everyon hates me right now except desmond u and piggy and it is rumored trish doesn't want me playing in anymore tourneys so I might quit soon

JJ your wrong, not everyone hates you, people around you are steering you wrong.
And that ugly rumor of me not wanting you to play in anymore tourneys is ridiculous, they have twisted my words and this is not the forum for this discussion!
I have pm'd you, please call me before Sunday.
(left a message for that person as well)

You are a good player and high ranked right now, don't let what other people tell you change how you feel about this game.

Back